Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HogieTime
    replied
    I really think we need a vet big man now. like Gortat #1 choice, Randolph #2 choice. Some old fashion bruisers who are good for fouls and can actually grab some boards. Really surprised no one had picked up Gortat. Does he just really suck not from last time I saw him play? I remember him being pretty damn good in the playoffs with Washington, kind of like a poor man's Valanciunas.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Top 3 Meeks
    1. Meek mill
    2. Jodie Meeks
    3. This meek old lady I know..named Jodie
    Meeks shall inherit..... the 9th rotation spot.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Rather Meeks than Moreland.
    we still need an insurance big tho

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Rather Meeks than Moreland.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    My top 3 Jodies
    1. Jodie Foster
    2. Jodie Meeks
    3. This nice old lady i know named Jodie
    Top 3 Meeks
    1. Meek mill
    2. Jodie Meeks
    3. This meek old lady I know..named Jodie

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    My top 3 Jodies
    1. Jodie Foster
    2. Jodie Meeks
    3. This nice old lady i know named Jodie

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Jodies back for the champonship run. One of the greatest if the not the greatest jodie to play the game

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I think what they do is bring back both Meeks and Moreland. One after 14 days, the other last day of the season. That way they keep Loyd locked into his two-way deal for next season, and bring both big depth and shooting depth back into the fold, while saving as much money as possible and also using guys who already had a stretch to get familiar with the playbook, meaning the late additions would be less difficult to integrate.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Celtics signed Greg Monroe...
    Yea they're fucked. They don't wanna win lol. Monroe is just so terrible

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Celtics signed Greg Monroe...

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    http://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/26...tle-depression

And heres the BEBE article. Hope he can get it together i thought he would thrive playing in spain. He won DPOY in spain when he was like 18. Weird he couldnt get minutes. Hope he can make a comeback even if he can get in the G league and try to get picked up like Bruno was able to do this year.
    Thanks for posting. Sports can be so competitive and when it doesn't go exactly as you want, as it so rarely does, it can be tough on the soul. Bebe always showed such a great spirit. Bet he's an awesome dude. Hope he can find some further success and more importantly, some peace of mind.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    http://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/26...tle-depression

And heres the BEBE article. Hope he can get it together i thought he would thrive playing in spain. He won DPOY in spain when he was like 18. Weird he couldnt get minutes. Hope he can make a comeback even if he can get in the G league and try to get picked up like Bruno was able to do this year.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Sounds like their no big $ implications to converting loyd beffore playoffs. would just look to convert him as insurance and still add another guy

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Talking bout BEBE. He was playing in spain this year but dont think he was getting any minutes. I was just reading an article about how he was depressed and had a drinking problem. something we kinda heard whispers about in Toronto. He said he was 3 months sober now and want to get back to playing in the NBA. But i think right now mooreland would be better then him.

I love Bebe and wish him well but...

Bebe, if you're watching... nothing but love.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Mar 23, 2019, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X