X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R.
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    well a fight is an automatic 1. Ibaka started the altercation so he will get more then Chris that bumps it up to 2. now you have to take in Ibaka past which will likely add another game to make it 3. if the nba wants to really send a message it will be 4. in grams got 4 cause he sparked the whole things pushing harden. he then ran in and threw a suckered punch when 2 other dudes were fighting. best case scenario I think is 3 games for Ibaka.
    Ingram got an extra game tagged onto his because Lance Stephenson of all people was trying to cool him down and Adam Silver's rule is if Lance Stephenson is trying to talk you down, you get an automatic bonus game added to your suspension. Rule is called "Cray Cray +1" page 45 Section C Subsection 41-A.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hes deadly at lawn darts after a couple molson canadians
    When you say deadly...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Hows steves outside shot?
    Hes deadly at lawn darts after a couple molson canadians

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Jamaal magloire, Rafael araujo, my tall uncle steve...
    Hows steves outside shot?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Gortat 35 years old... he'd make Gasol look like a spring-chicken...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Brandan Wright, Tarik Black, Jason Thompson,....
    Jamaal magloire, Rafael araujo, my tall uncle steve...

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    goldblum wrote: View Post
    so is there anyone else other than gortat?? Zach randolph? Who'm i missing?
    bebe!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    So is there anyone else other than Gortat?? Zach Randolph? Who'm I missing?
    Brandan Wright, Tarik Black, Jason Thompson,....

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    So is there anyone else other than Gortat?? Zach Randolph? Who'm I missing?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Yes and no. The run of the mill fight is actually "hold me back while I pose and point....ooohhh boy you don't wanna try me"

Give Ibaka credit with one thing, he's not the hold me back type. Swing first ask questions later.
    Serge puts his hands up real quick in this one. lol. Can't blame him either.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    well a fight is an automatic 1. Ibaka started the altercation so he will get more then Chris that bumps it up to 2. now you have to take in Ibaka past which will likely add another game to make it 3. if the nba wants to really send a message it will be 4. in grams got 4 cause he sparked the whole things pushing harden. he then ran in and threw a suckered punch when 2 other dudes were fighting. best case scenario I think is 3 games for Ibaka.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

It was a run-of-the-mill NBA fight......

Yes and no. The run of the mill fight is actually "hold me back while I pose and point....ooohhh boy you don't wanna try me"

Give Ibaka credit with one thing, he's not the hold me back type. Swing first ask questions later.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Yes I know. Chriss started the talk, Ibaka started the physicality, chriss started the punch throwing (and missing cause nba)
    It was a run-of-the-mill NBA fight......

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Chriss said something to him, and Ibaka shoved him. He started it:

Yes I know. Chriss started the talk, Ibaka started the physicality, chriss started the punch throwing (and missing cause nba)

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Multiple game? What is your thoughts? I think he gets 2, 3 at the absolute max.
    I'd think 3 is the minimum. Not only did he instigate, but he's got a history of this stuff now. 3-5, I'd expect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X