Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    Looks like he’s goin to the bucks

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Intresting with pau. He prob wouldnt get any time here just a veteran presence and another guy who has won a ring. It probably doesnt do any thing to make us a better on court team but could maybe help in the locker room and make marc happy. I say do it if we dont have any other options for our 15th man
    If we sign Pau that's basically the Greg Monroe "insurance big" role. He'd also be 5 fouls on Embiid, if we need it. I suppose we'd release Jordan "one L" Loyd to make room.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Intresting with pau. He prob wouldnt get any time here just a veteran presence and another guy who has won a ring. It probably doesnt do any thing to make us a better on court team but could maybe help in the locker room and make marc happy. I say do it if we dont have any other options for our 15th man

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Is he an upgrade over Meek? Hes a voice and I guess if he doesn't play then it should be ok.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Yes and I believe hes coming.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    No

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• connected
    replied

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    As they should. He bring experience, and is good end of benc option in playoffs basically tied with mccaw depending if u need offense or defense
    That's right, plus there's been too many new players already - this group right here should be ready to hunker down and start to gel for the post season

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    I think they'll just give a normal deal to Meeks to keep the roster minimum of 14 and call it a day here for the rest of the season
    As they should. He bring experience, and is good end of benc option in playoffs basically tied with mccaw depending if u need offense or defense

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    I think they'll just give a normal deal to Meeks to keep the roster minimum of 14 and call it a day here for the rest of the season

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Washington trades oubre for Ariza which means they want him. Delusional? Yes, but they dont wanna rebuild.
    Or it means that they didn't want Austin Rivers (and neither did the Suns as they showed by waiving him), and Washington wasn't going to pay what Oubre will get as a RFA.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Shredder wrote: View Post
    Fair, but that was also before the severity of Wall's injury was known. Their financials are brutal. Might be the worse in the league.
    Theres no maybe about it. Dark times ahead for wizards core. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys. To quote the great Markieff Morris, sometimes the better team doesn't win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X