• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint
    replied
    jctoronto wrote: View Post
    calling up Josh Adams

just got finished at FIBA qualifier.

could pg for Vanvleet moving Lin to correct position shooting guard.

Adams come along way back from car crash...seems logical.

anther name in pot following meeks 10 day expiry
    Josh is that you?

Leave a comment:

• jctoronto
    replied
    any interest in...

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Meeks looked ok the other night. Might be able to fit the CJ role
    calling up Josh Adams

just got finished at FIBA qualifier.

could pg for Vanvleet moving Lin to correct position shooting guard.

Adams come along way back from car crash...seems logical.

anther name in pot following meeks 10 day expiry

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    So getting things back on track here (lol) ...

4 days left before guys eligible for the playoffs can be bought out. And we have one roster spot (well two if Meeks is dropped after his 10 days are up).

Which teams are calling it quits? Miami may still have a chance at 8th seed. Not sure about Washington. Currently 4 games back from 8th and have to leap over 3 teams to get there.

Wonder if they buy out Ariza or Green. Ariza would be an awesome get.
    Meeks looked ok the other night. Might be able to fit the CJ role

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    I think it was this thread mention of zion sitting rest of season. I heard NBA is going to be allowing elite high school players to enter the G league for 1 yr at 125,000 before entering the draft

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I didn't want to dive into equalization payments. Hell I didnt wanna talk politics at all. Iblastoff mosied on in and flippantly dropped how Alberta is a bunch of racists. It set me off.
    I hear you Id flip too

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    So getting things back on track here (lol) ...

4 days left before guys eligible for the playoffs can be bought out. And we have one roster spot (well two if Meeks is dropped after his 10 days are up).

Which teams are calling it quits? Miami may still have a chance at 8th seed. Not sure about Washington. Currently 4 games back from 8th and have to leap over 3 teams to get there.

Wonder if they buy out Ariza or Green. Ariza would be an awesome get.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

Err...Sooo...Where do we go for the buyout market talk.. ?
    You look lost....in Alberta.....boy why dont you come in and have some dinner

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied

Err...Sooo...Where do we go for the buyout market talk.. ?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Canada taxes high income earners a lot so Alberta pays a lot just like other areas of Canada. Thats how it works around here. You aint carrying me on your back Keon. And for the record although Ontario has been a net contributor in equalization payments for probably all but two years Ive never in my life heard an Ontarian brag about how we are taking care of Newfoundland, Manitoba or the rest of Canada or carrying them on our back but Ive heard it mentioned from Albertans too many times to count.
    I didn't want to dive into equalization payments. Hell I didnt wanna talk politics at all. Iblastoff mosied on in and flippantly dropped how Alberta is a bunch of racists. It set me off.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Of what? Voting conservative?

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...-at-its-worst/

https://www.mtlblog.com/news/more-pr...ince-in-canada

That was the first 3 things that came in search results, I did not ignore any results or cherry pick in favour of Alberta.

I have also lived here for 26 years and while there is your odd person who you meet that is intolerant, it is like that anywhere and Alberta is mostly full of kind people who just want to make money and raise their children in a safe place.

Yes, there's a lot of pickup trucks. Yes, we tend to lean conservative. Yes, oil is a big part of our industry. NO, WE ARE NOT A RACIST IMBRED HICK PROVINCE.

If we have a rep for anything, it's carrying this goddamn countries economy on our backs since I've been old enough to walk. Now we're tired, and asking for some help (or rather, just stop interfering, get the fuck out of the way), and you guys hurl names at us and call us uneducated hicks and racists. It's disgusting.

So holy up there in your glass houses, far away from Brampton and Markham where you're trying to stick all the visible minorities and you've made up funny names for those cities like "Brown Town". Fuck off.

And that includes you, SHAOLIN FANTASTIC. Mr. Enlightened, Mr. Woke, Mr. Everything is racist, Yeah I remember you calling me a racist because of WHERE I'M FROM. That's called discrimination, you little puke. Fucking fuck off too.
    Now YOU have a rep....

as a BADASS.

I like it!

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Have you ever been their? The provinces biggest city has a Muslim mayor. This is why you guys get the rep of being elite dickhead who think their better then the rest of the country. Oh the prairies? ya i heard their racist and pour crude oil on their cereal. fuck them right?
    Still have a rep.... jussayin

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    We all live in the best country in the world. Its not perfect but its still the best. Go Canada!

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Canada taxes high income earners a lot so Alberta pays a lot just like other areas of Canada. Thats how it works around here. You aint carrying me on your back Keon. And for the record although Ontario has been a net contributor in equalization payments for probably all but two years Ive never in my life heard an Ontarian brag about how we are taking care of Newfoundland, Manitoba or the rest of Canada or carrying them on our back but Ive heard it mentioned from Albertans too many times to count.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    This thread. smh.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    usually I come here because I'm tired of all this shitty talk on Facebook

Leave a comment:

Working...
X