Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
    How about Gasol at the 5 Ibaka at the 4 Siakam at the 3 Kawhi at the 2 and Lowry at 1..Danny to the bench?
    Pascal is terrible at guarding the perimeter. No. He dies on the smallest of screens.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      Yeah they can't shoot either. haha
      True but they're MUCH better than the bench at it. Also Kyle and Marc can be deadly. Kawhi and Marc as well
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        come on norm calm the fuck down
        Makes his first shot snd then goes nuts!

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why on God’s green earth OG is untradeable? I really want to know what ppl see in this kid. He should never ever put the ball on the floor if it’s more than one dribble 2 max.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Here is the biggest difference. JV is dangeous in certain spots on the floor, Gasol is dangerous everywhere on the floor.
            Good point

Comment

• Could you imagine diving to take a charge from Fred?

Comment

• Dunk it McCaw

Comment

• McCaw is fast, damn

Comment

• McCaw got juice
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      Can someone explain to me why on God’s green earth OG is untradeable? I really want to know what ppl see in this kid. He should never ever put the ball on the floor if it’s more than one dribble 2 max.
                      Don't remember anyone saying goes he was untradeable? he young and built like a perfect defender tho defiantly has high potential
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kyle has drawn two charges. The fight is back in the dog.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          Can someone explain to me why on God’s green earth OG is untradeable? I really want to know what ppl see in this kid. He should never ever put the ball on the floor if it’s more than one dribble 2 max.
                          I honestly believe if he had value we would have traded for davis... siakam, jv, og and picks...

but nola thinks davis is hot shit and siakam and picks isnt enough (he is hot shit but no team has everything they want unless they are desperate for jaylen brown or someone like that).

but im ok with getting gasol and not having to give up siakam, og or 1st rounders...

Comment

• Ibaka stop taking 3's

Comment

• The shooting is such shit.

Comment

• damn Kloe just sonned DSJ
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X