Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Evidently Kawhi wasn't happy with his first half

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    LMFAOOOOO Matt corrects himself now that he meant Gasol raps debut not his nba debut
    I bet he was getting roasted on Twitter

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    LMFAOOOOO Matt corrects himself now that he meant Gasol raps debut not his nba debut

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    It don't matter. The Bucks for example is blasting teams left and right. They are looking like contenders while with the Raps is always white knuckles heading to the 4th.
    Can't shoot a lick...

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    It don't matter. The Bucks for example is blasting teams left and right. They are looking like contenders while with the Raps is always white knuckles heading to the 4th.
    i agree... maybe with gasol starting we can get better leads...

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    the optimist would say that means they won't have crunch time practice when April rolls around. we know all too well about that

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Has he actually? Or do you mean 3 of the last 4 days? But anyway yea he looks very rusty. This is why he needs to stop taking rest days at this point and just play the games. I'm down for him to continue to take back to backs off but that's it unless he's actually injured.
    I don't understand why He shouldn't be playing every game, he has regressed...We only have 2 back to back games left.
    Last edited by Zak24gege; Sun Feb 10, 2019, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    Didnt they also have a big lead against Clips?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    lol at Leo r aunties hanging from the sixers rafter. for what a total of like 35 nba games?

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Boston leading by like 20 points in the first quarter vs Clips.. Why can't Raps come out like this?!
    They also lost to the Lakers

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Boston leading by like 20 points in the first quarter vs Clips.. Why can't Raps come out like this?!
    Cause we start Serge lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Yeah that's like the one team the Raptors outright blasted.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Didnt they also have a big lead against Clips?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Has he actually? Or do you mean 3 of the last 4 games? But anyway yea he looks very rusty. This is why he needs to stop taking rest days at this point and just play the games. I'm down for him to continue to take back to backs off but that's it unless he's actually injured.
    he shouldnt even need back to back off... i mean it's god damn middle of feb now...if the knee isnt fully healed by now, we have a problem...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X