Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
    Masai doesn’t like to part with his Nigerians. I honestly believe he has the inside track on Greek freek come couple of years.
    I would love to think that but Greek freak has 2 more years... I dont know if Gasol will be here in 2 years...and if Bucks are still at top, I think he will stay there.

Comment

• Serge getting bullied by Jordan. MIss you JV lol

Comment

• This is the player we need, someone with pedigree. March already barking to the ref of so many blatant missed calls

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          I would love to think that but Greek freak has 2 more years... I dont know if Gasol will be here in 2 years...and if Bucks are still at top, I think he will stay there.
          Maybe the Freak will pull a Davis and demand to be traded (to the Raps) with a year left on his contract lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Serge getting bullied by Jordan. MIss you JV lol
            Again

Comment

• let's start marc in the 2nd Q

Comment

• Good god Deandre

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi is bad tonight
                  he's been off 3 of the last 4 games...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Maybe the Freak will pull a Davis and demand to be traded (to the Raps) with a year left on his contract lol
                    Not out of the realm of possibility. The Bucks could look a lot different next year.

Comment

• Jordan tech

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        let's start marc in the 2nd Q
                        Too late lol u mean H

Comment

• lmao Knicks are shit but we gotta be better
                          All man. All amazing.

Comment

• Knicks are so damn awful. They better blast them off the floor in the second half.

Comment

• Deandre Jordan is perfect attitude for The Knicks.

Comment

• lol DeAndre

Comment

Working...
                                X