No announcement yet.

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston leading by like 20 points in the first quarter vs Clips.. Why can't Raps come out like this?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Boston leading by like 20 points in the first quarter vs Clips.. Why can't Raps come out like this?!
      Didnt they also have a big lead against Clips?

Comment

• Yeah that's like the one team the Raptors outright blasted.

Comment

Boston leading by like 20 points in the first quarter vs Clips.. Why can't Raps come out like this?!
          Cause we start Serge lol.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

They also lost to the Lakers

Comment

• lol at Leo r aunties hanging from the sixers rafter. for what a total of like 35 nba games?
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                Didnt they also have a big lead against Clips?
                It don't matter. The Bucks for example is blasting teams left and right. They are looking like contenders while with the Raps is always white knuckles heading to the 4th.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Has he actually? Or do you mean 3 of the last 4 days? But anyway yea he looks very rusty. This is why he needs to stop taking rest days at this point and just play the games. I'm down for him to continue to take back to backs off but that's it unless he's actually injured.
                  I don't understand why He shouldn't be playing every game, he has regressed...We only have 2 back to back games left.
                  Last edited by Zak24gege; Sun Feb 10, 2019, 10:09 AM.

Comment

It don't matter. The Bucks for example is blasting teams left and right. They are looking like contenders while with the Raps is always white knuckles heading to the 4th.
                    the optimist would say that means they won't have crunch time practice when April rolls around. we know all too well about that

Comment

i agree... maybe with gasol starting we can get better leads...

Comment

Can't shoot a lick...

Comment

• LMFAOOOOO Matt corrects himself now that he meant Gasol raps debut not his nba debut

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            LMFAOOOOO Matt corrects himself now that he meant Gasol raps debut not his nba debut
                            I bet he was getting roasted on Twitter

Comment

• Evidently Kawhi wasn't happy with his first half

Comment

• Some hard rims tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X