Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, every time kawhi stocks his arm out , you feed him inside. Every time (Pascal)

Comment

• Surprised Kawhi has not been able to consistently abuse Hezonja.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Durant isn't going to the Knicks unless there's assurance there's more than that there
        idk I can see it happing. his legacy is tarnished the only way to fix it is go lead a team like the Knicks back to relevancy. he seems like a dude who cares alot what ppl think which makes it even more probable

Comment

• We're missing so many bunnies and open shots and we are still up 12 lol.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            We're missing so many bunnies and open shots and we are still up 12 lol.
            When you are playing against trash..

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
              Some hard rims tonight.
              hmmmm....ok... lol

Comment

• Serge leading the team in points, rebounds and assist so far tonight.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Serge leading the team in points, rebounds and assist so far tonight.
                  That's wild

Comment

• hope we get at least a small look of marc vs starters tn

Comment

• Knicks coach looks like he has "kill me" written on his face.

Comment

• Kawhi looking not so engaged today :s

Comment

• At least Kyle looks dialed in.

Comment

• Is Nurse going to have serge play the entire quarter.

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi looking not so engaged today :s
                              Kawhinotsexual
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Kawhi and Lowry donít high 5 on the floor..notice that

Comment

Working...
                                X