Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Ibaka stop taking 3's

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Can someone explain to me why on God’s green earth OG is untradeable? I really want to know what ppl see in this kid. He should never ever put the ball on the floor if it’s more than one dribble 2 max.
    I honestly believe if he had value we would have traded for davis... siakam, jv, og and picks...

but nola thinks davis is hot shit and siakam and picks isnt enough (he is hot shit but no team has everything they want unless they are desperate for jaylen brown or someone like that).

but im ok with getting gasol and not having to give up siakam, og or 1st rounders...

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Kyle has drawn two charges. The fight is back in the dog.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Can someone explain to me why on God’s green earth OG is untradeable? I really want to know what ppl see in this kid. He should never ever put the ball on the floor if it’s more than one dribble 2 max.
    Don't remember anyone saying goes he was untradeable? he young and built like a perfect defender tho defiantly has high potential

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    McCaw got juice

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    McCaw is fast, damn

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Dunk it McCaw

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Could you imagine diving to take a charge from Fred?

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Here is the biggest difference. JV is dangeous in certain spots on the floor, Gasol is dangerous everywhere on the floor.
    Good point

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    come on norm calm the fuck down
    Makes his first shot snd then goes nuts!

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    Yeah they can't shoot either. haha
    True but they're MUCH better than the bench at it. Also Kyle and Marc can be deadly. Kawhi and Marc as well

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
    How about Gasol at the 5 Ibaka at the 4 Siakam at the 3 Kawhi at the 2 and Lowry at 1..Danny to the bench?
    Pascal is terrible at guarding the perimeter. No. He dies on the smallest of screens.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Man if we had deadly shooters Marc would have like 5 assists already lol. Marc will look sooooo good with the starters.
    Marc needs to be with the starters, the skill & BBIQ are off the charts for a big man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X