Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Man if we continue to start Serge just because he played well easier in the season I'm going to be livid. I really hope Nurse doesn't take long to notice that Marc should be starting majority of the time and probably closing games all of the time
    I don't think it will be long. Give him his first real practice with the team and I bet he starts

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Bruno with 5 fouls in 7 minutes!
      Hahaha

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        I don't think it will be long. Give him his first real practice with the team and I bet he starts
        Tricky part is that Serge has done well with Kyle in the elbow PnR - giving Serge lots of jumpers which he's comfortable making. Haven't seen Fred really work the PnR with Serge well when Kyle hasn't played.

Comment

Tricky part is that Serge has done well with Kyle in the elbow PnR - giving Serge lots of jumpers which he's comfortable making. Haven't seen Fred really work the PnR with Serge well when Kyle hasn't played.
          This is true but Fred is still better at passing to pick and pop big men than pick and roll big men. And I think sometimes we focus too much on the bench. I rather the bench struggle than the starters because when the playoffs come you're only playing like 2 or 3 bench guys consistently anyway. The starters being great should be the priority. Fred and Serge can figure it out lol. And if they have Kyle with the bench like they should he'll still get to play with Serge as well.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I really hope so. Cause to me it was clear as day he should start or at least play way more minutes than he did and always close.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• No Giannis tonight, and the Bucks trail the Magic by double digits early in the third

Comment

• The only time I wouldn't start or play Gasol over Serge is if a team goes really small. Even against a perimeter big man I would still play Gasol over Serge

Comment

No Giannis tonight, and the Bucks trail the Magic by double digits early in the third
                  See no Giannis and the Bucks cant do shit. We've missed like our whole team all season and people are wondering why the Bucks are 1st and look so much better than us at this point. Bucks have had the luxury of developing a chemistry and cohesiveness we have not been able to develop because of injuries, no practice time and now new additions.

Comment

• Grizz beat NOLA 99 - 90.

Comment

See no Giannis and the Bucks cant do shit. We've missed like our whole team all season and people are wondering why the Bucks are 1st and look so much better than us at this point. Bucks have had the luxury of developing a chemistry and cohesiveness we have not been able to develop because of injuries, no practice time and now new additions.
                      Bucks are also shooting a Raptors-like 4 for 19 (21%) from behind the arc

Comment

• celtics bout to lose to clips as well
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          Grizz beat NOLA 99 - 90.
                          looked like CJ had a decent game
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Bucks are also shooting a Raptors-like 4 for 19 (21%) from behind the arc
                            Yup probably because Giannis isn't there to get them all those open looks he usually does. Or those shots in rhythm.

Comment

I really hope so. Cause to me it was clear as day he should start or at least play way more minutes than he did and always close.
                              I'm thinking Nurse is probably evaluating and, after consultation with Mr. Gasol, will work something more effective out after he has had, you know, like maybe two or three days with his new player and the team.

Comment

I think and hope it was simply a fact that they didn't know Marc was going to play until after I did and lack of practice time. That should change in the next game or two. Serge's feelings aside (and he can still get 20+ minutes off the bench), Masai did not go and land Gasol to come off the bench....
                                Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Feb 9, 2019, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X