X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibaka definitely feeling the pressure of Gasol being here

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      Kyle has drawn two charges. The fight is back in the dog.
      realizes he finally has an elite 5 who will take pressure off him and kawhi with the scoring...

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        McCaw is fast, damn
        runs like an ostrich out there.

Comment

• Ibaka is so done as a starter lmao
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 34% shooting against the knicks. Lots of misses in the paint too. Damn.

Comment

• Ugly basketball.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Ibaka is so done as a starter lmao
                he has played very heavy mins for like 2 months.

he honestly needs some rest. hopefully gasol takes some pressure off ibaka now and ibaka can get some much needed rest.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  runs like an ostrich out there.
                  Ostrich runs like dinosaur so just say a Raptor....

Comment

• Yea no I've seen enough. Marc must start. The starting lineup with Serge STRUGGLES to generate easy points. Serge doesn't set good screens and doesn't get the attention Gasol gets. And that's against a crappy team like the Knicks. The bench will be worse for it but the bench is gonna be bad with Gasol anyway just not as bad. And when the playoffs come around the bench doesn't matter as much anyway
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Ostrich runs like dinosaur so just say a Raptor....
                      makes sense.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Yea no I've seen enough. Marc must start. The starting lineup with Serge STRUGGLES to generate easy points. Serge doesn't set good screens and doesn't get the attention Gasol gets. And that's against a crappy team like the Knicks. The bench will be worse for it but the bench is gonna be bad with Gasol anyway just not as bad. And when the playoffs come around the bench doesn't matter as much anyway
                        yeah ibaka on the 2nd unit would be great. he could teach the youth a thing or two

he has played very heavy mins the last 2 months... he needs a few weeks of 15-20 mins games... get his wind back.

Comment

• Masai doesn’t like to part with his Nigerians. I honestly believe he has the inside track on Greek freek come couple of years.

Comment

• Kawhi pizzed. Thought he was fouledand tried to foul but wasn't called

Comment

• Kawhi is bad tonight

Comment

• Gasol's passing will be huge. Also allows Lowry and Leonard catch and shoot scenarios.

Comment

Working...
                                X