No announcement yet.

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is something, I never thought I will say but "Kawhi dont shoot no more tonight"

Comment

• Our defence is clearly so much worse with Serge in the game as opposed to Marc or JV when he was here.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Here is something, I never thought I will say but "Kawhi dont shoot no more tonight"
        I am a KawhiSexual and I have to defend Kawhi no matter what

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Kawhi is not getting the rock IN rhythm. He gets no easy shots it doesn’t help that Lowry and pascal look him off
          That too. It's always just ISO Kawhi with no movement or screens. That needs to calm down a bit
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lol oh my god. A nail biter? Come on
            OG is our king

Comment

• 38% shooting against the f'ing knicks.

Comment

• It’s all iso. Need to have cutters or off ball screens or movement. They did it great for 3-4 possessions and then back to iso ball.

Comment

• nothing but ISOs. jesus christ
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is it too late to tank?! I kidd I kidd....

Comment

• Pretty embarrassing effort tonight.

Comment

• All I've learned from tonight is Marc MUST start and close games. Simple. He gives you so much offensively and is a better rebounder. Oh and actually sets good screens and can roll better than Serge. You can just see how hard it is for us to score when Serge is in the game. If you don't get that pick and pop with him it then becomes a struggle and we force Kawhi to go one on one with no movement

Comment

• Wtf is this?!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            All I've learned from tonight is Marc MUST start and close games. Simple. He gives you so much offensively and is a better rebounder. Oh and actually sets good screens and can roll better than Serge. You can just see how hard it is for us to score when Serge is in the game. If you don't get that pick and pop with him it then becomes a struggle and we force Kawhi to go one on one with no movement
                            Agreed.. I feel bad for ibaka but it's gotta be done

Comment

• Pizza!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                He hasn't had a really good offensive game all year tho. None that I can think of.
                                The D has only been OK too, not stellar
                                He is playing like s I can’t lie I wanted him traded but he is here

Comment

Working...
                                X