No announcement yet.

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Celtics score 74 in 1H and only 38 in 2H. They were up 25 in 1H and lose by 11. Meltdown.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Wow Celtics score 74 in 1H and only 38 in 2H. They were up 25 in 1H and lose by 11. Meltdown.
      kyrie went out at the end of 1st half with a knee sprain
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        kyrie went out at the end of 1st half with a knee sprain
        The awful Boston fans will be throwing daggers after the LA losses. Aw, the agony of defeat. Their cries and lamentations warm my heart.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          I'm thinking Nurse is probably evaluating and, after consultation with Mr. Gasol, will work something more effective out after he has had, you know, like maybe two or three days with his new player and the team.

Could even be after the break. Gives them close to two weeks to get him up to speed.

Comment

• Sounds so sad, hope he does well in Memphis.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Sounds so sad, hope he does well in Memphis.
              hahaha says he going for that 8 seed
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Last 5 Kawhi games FG% a pedestrian 37%. Includes tonights 4 for 15. He shooting 33.3% from 3. Lets hope he plays with a greater determination and effort. He is so so important to our teams success. Looks like Bucks going to lose. Down by 25 with 2 mins. to go.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  hahaha says he going for that 8 seed
                  more like going for that 8th pick, or higher hopefully for Memphis' sake

Comment

• Is it concerning to anyone else that Kawhi's offense is still completely different from the rest of the team. He still hasn't integrated,
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Fred was -7 (McCaw -3), all others on the even or + side. He also led the team with 3 turnovers. We also lost the rebounding battle 57 - 47 tonight. Kyle played very well with Danny coming up big in 4Q. Lets hope for better shooting vs the Nets.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Is it concerning to anyone else that Kawhi's offense is still completely different from the rest of the team. He still hasn't integrated,
                        Yea, it is to this fan. I am also concerned that there is no sense of urgency to address it. We now have a third element in Gasol to accommodate. Can't be wasting any more games with players sitting out.

Comment

• bucks losing is great, but kinda points to an issue with the raptors.

with giannis, bucks soar because he's an integral part of the offense. take him out and theres problems.

why doesnt this happen with the raptors? leonard doesnt seem to have any effect on the raptors offense when he doesn't play. we are still scoring and winning just fine. when he does play, it looks like its the raptors + kawhi playing. not one singular team.
                          i'm not sure this bodes well come playoff time when everyone has to be locked in with each other.
                          Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Feb 10, 2019, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Is it concerning to anyone else that Kawhi's offense is still completely different from the rest of the team. He still hasn't integrated,
                            I saw a few Lowry 3s that were set up by Kawhi. I think there are times that Kawhi dominates the ball, but thats kind of what you want from the superstar.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              bucks losing is great, but kinda points to an issue with the raptors.

with giannis, bucks soar because he's an integral part of the offense. take him out and theres problems.

why doesnt this happen with the raptors? leonard doesnt seem to have any effect on the raptors offense when he doesn't play. we are still scoring and winning just fine. when he does play, it looks like its the raptors + kawhi playing. not one singular team.
                              i'm not sure this bodes well come playoff time when everyone has to be locked in with each other.
                              Does anyone have a breakdown of the teams we actually beat without Kawhi? Beating the scrubs means nothing to me. If anything, the style with Kawhi going 1v1 works better in the playoffs. The main issue was that our 2 all-stars in the past did not perform in the playoffs when things became a breakdown of their closer vs our closer.

Comment

• I'm sure everyone noticed, but Gasol is going to fit in well with this team. He has presence on offense and defense as a big man that we never had before. The way he screens and gets into good positions will be key. We were missing that guy who can set the tempo with the bench unit; and he did fine with them. Guys actually missed a few shots where Gasol made a good pass.
                                Last edited by Truth Teller; Sun Feb 10, 2019, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X