No announcement yet.

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't fight the Fury (despite endless bunnies rolling of the rim and out). Going to need more against Brooklyn but I like the first impressions of Gasol.

Comment

• Nurse has a very difficuly decision to make, who to start going forward and to the playoffs.

How about Ibaka starts and Marc closes?

Last night was something I havent seen before with this team, a huge man who is above everybody else like standing in a tower with a higher vantage point being able to see who is open, allowing his teammates to move without the ball and freeing up so much space in the process.

Defensively its the same thing, he is a massive guy who can disrupt rollers and it seems clogging up the paint for drivers.

I am so excited to see him getting acclimated well with the rest of the team.

Go Raps!

Comment

• That was the worst I've seen Kawhi play. Just wasn't engaged at all in this one. Hopefully his knee isn't bugging him too badly. Hopefully it was just him playing the worst team in the NBA so was just walking through this one.

Gasol was fun to watch though. I'm also enjoying McCaw's game. Just a really good defensive player.

OG though man.. really needs to get his shot back. He's doing way too much and its hurting his game. He needs to just be a 3&D player. Sit at the 3 point line and wait for a pass. Gasol will hit him right where he wants it. And practice that shot every day until he's got it.

Norm getting stuffed by the rim was hilariously sad.

Comment

• DeAndre and Vanleh turned the paint into a no go zone. We dont really have guys that shoot good floaters or hook shots. Our only mid range guys seem to be kawhi and serge. Serge got his but kawhi was off.

Serges numbers were good but damn on the d boards he is shit way too much. Doesnt box out, lost, staring into space he’ll put his hands up softly not contesting - blahh frustrating. Seems like on d anyway at pf he has more space to unexpectedly come out of no where to block and contest but hes stifled when hes under the rim?

I think Kyle is finally on board appreciative hes not moving his family to Memphis. Very good news. This team goes as Lowry goes. Man he is a smart player.

Ya Gasol is nice. Hes like a cn tower in the middle of the floor dishin it out. Hard to do anything about his passes. He’ll donwonders with the starters

Comment

• Zion!

Comment

• The talk between Kyle and Masai can do wonders for this team. I thought my suspicion on Kyle acting up prior to the deadline may be true. Indirectly saying to Masai, He just does not want to be traded and to uproot his family mid season. I think Kyle really liked living in Toronto and so is true with his two boys too. Having to see his BFF traded by the cold blooded duo was traumatizing for him Im sure.

Now i have no doubt we will see a more relaxed PG with a huge chip on his shoulder. With Marc on board and his welcoming words for the big Spaniard (texted him as soon as the trade went down), this can just benefit the team going forward. We only need a healthy Kieff Morris.

Comment

• Speaking of Kawhi, I have zero worries.

We got him becuase he is a playoff beast and he performs in big moments. Thats the bottomline

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Zion!
                  That was impressive!

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    That was impressive!
                    It's Hakim Warrick!

Comment

Zion!
                      wow

Comment

• Boston lost??? LMAO
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Boston lost??? LMAO
                          and got booed off their own court!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Go read the Celtics Blog comments. Awesome.

Comment

Zion!
                                The man could be Olympic Pole Vault champion without using a pole...Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X