Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Pizza!

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    All I've learned from tonight is Marc MUST start and close games. Simple. He gives you so much offensively and is a better rebounder. Oh and actually sets good screens and can roll better than Serge. You can just see how hard it is for us to score when Serge is in the game. If you don't get that pick and pop with him it then becomes a struggle and we force Kawhi to go one on one with no movement
    Agreed.. I feel bad for ibaka but it's gotta be done

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Wtf is this?!

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    All I've learned from tonight is Marc MUST start and close games. Simple. He gives you so much offensively and is a better rebounder. Oh and actually sets good screens and can roll better than Serge. You can just see how hard it is for us to score when Serge is in the game. If you don't get that pick and pop with him it then becomes a struggle and we force Kawhi to go one on one with no movement

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Pretty embarrassing effort tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Is it too late to tank?! I kidd I kidd....

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    nothing but ISOs. jesus christ

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    It’s all iso. Need to have cutters or off ball screens or movement. They did it great for 3-4 possessions and then back to iso ball.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    38% shooting against the f'ing knicks.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Lol oh my god. A nail biter? Come on

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Kawhi is not getting the rock IN rhythm. He gets no easy shots it doesn’t help that Lowry and pascal look him off
    That too. It's always just ISO Kawhi with no movement or screens. That needs to calm down a bit

Leave a comment:

• Kawhisexual
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Here is something, I never thought I will say but "Kawhi dont shoot no more tonight"
    I am a KawhiSexual and I have to defend Kawhi no matter what

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Our defence is clearly so much worse with Serge in the game as opposed to Marc or JV when he was here.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Here is something, I never thought I will say but "Kawhi dont shoot no more tonight"

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    I don't understand Fred. He had a career game against the Hawks and looks like he doesn't belong in the rotation tonight. Backs are mysterious I guess.
    yeah and both are bad teams so I don't know what's up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X