No announcement yet.

Everything Jeremy Lin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good pickup, now FFV will be able to be a jump shooter instead of climbing the tree every time he gets the ball. We now have Jeremy Lin for that.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Vinsanity? More like Linsanity!

Like others, would also prefer to see the ball in his hands over Freddy and move Freddy to sg, similar to what we try to do when we pair him with Lowry.

I guess the concern would be having both Lin and Freddy on defense not not sure if it's much worse then the Lowry and freddy pairing.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        So McLemore is officially a Raptor?
        MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        still on 10 day
        No we couldn't get him. deal fell through per Josh Lewenberg

Comment

still on 10 day
          We actually haven't even signed him to the 10 day. The deal looks to have fallen through
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            We actually haven't even signed him to the 10 day. The deal looks to have fallen through
            that sucks
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

«IMHO, JLin is playing the best basketball of his life. He no longer recklessly attacks the basket at full speed, he uses craftiness, changes in speed, and reads the game so well that time seems to slow down when he has the ball. His play is so much more efficient now. And then once in a while he’ll just blow by his man just to let everyone know he’s still got elite quickness!»

Top comment on this highlights video from a couple weeks ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSxau3MuSQ

Comment

naw he's right this time.
                Jeremy Lin is also a flawed player.

His 3 pointer shot has not been going well this season and his defence isn't very good at all. What I hope is that having Lin will ease Fred's Burden of not dribbling the ball for 20 seconds and will be more of a catch & shoot guy.

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                  To be fair, Delon stepped up big in last year's playoffs at key moments too. But you're right, JL is gonna be great for us.
                  Yes. And I had not intended to compare. I miss Delon ....he still had growth in him I thought but he is gone now and part of it his rfa coming up. Haven't seen too much of JL lately but man he was a Rap killer on many nights and I remember those. Hope he can replicate some.

Comment

that sucks
                    After Malcolm Miller & Lin, he wouldn't get much time anyway. If the Raptors were sure of Ben they would have signed him for the full year instead of the 10 day, where they were hoping he will just be an extra body on the floor and may surprise them later on. 10 days contracts are there for a reason.

Comment

Isn't that b/c the Raps were under the 12 player rule before signing buyouts?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Isn't that b/c the Raps were under the 12 player rule before signing buyouts?
                        Yes exactly. Think he will be signed to a 10 day soon. Just can’t sign 10 days if your roster doesn’t have 12 players. Another odd Cba thing.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Yes exactly. Think he will be signed to a 10 day soon. Just can’t sign 10 days if your roster doesn’t have 12 players. Another odd Cba thing.
                          Though Lewenberg's tweet makes it kind of sound like it's dead. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            That is true but it looks like with the Miller and Lin signing they maybe aren't interested anymore. Josh Lewenberg seems to think the deal isn't happening anymore. I don't know
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I wonder what this signing does for Powell's minutes.
                              I don't like Norm as much at the 3 as I do at the 2.... he may find himself in a minutes crunch.
                              He's been really strong of late too.

Can always have Norm at the 3, OG at the 4, but that's pretty small.

Be interesting to see who they pick up as a big and how that affects the balance.

Comment

I like Delon and somewhat FVV, but Jeremy Lin is so much more consistent at what we need off the bench. Which is fire power and playmaking. Also great to have someone other than Lowry who can use the PnR properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X