Everything Jeremy Lin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    Lin's post game presser was good. I cringed a little when the one reporter asked if Lin was surprised to be asked questions in Mandarin and is Toronto the only place that does that? and Lin basically said "Nah that happens everywhere."
    But we're so metropolitan!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I don’t know about that. I know mods have their hands full dealing with frequent childishness and bickering and I appreciate the difficultly of wading into those waters.

For a new member to drop a racial slur within about 5-10 posts of being here though — I know that that deserves some attention.
      The Mods do handle it pretty well, but there is very little of that around here. Mods are like rich people, we're like lower middle class. They live in a gated community AKA the Fantasy Forums. They will visit here once in a while, but only if they feel like slumming.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Lol Hey, some of us still try to maintain order around here, thank you very much. Geez.

But unless you guys use the "Report Post" button, then it's a little tough. Help us help you.

D's been given a time out.

Once again, rather than just moan about how the mods don't do anything, be the change you want to see in the world and use the Report Post button at the bottom left of every post.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Lol Hey, some of us still try to maintain order around here, thank you very much. Geez.

But unless you guys use the "Report Post" button, then it's a little tough. Help us help you.

Once again, rather than just moan about how the mods don't do anything, be the change you want to see in the world and use the Report Post button at the bottom left of every post.
          Never knew there was one! Will do going forward.

Thanks Joey. You’re a good one.

Comment

To be fair it looks like a caution sign.. my first 2 years I thought it meant "slippery when wet"
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I didn't know either. I guess we are the ignorant masses.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                I didn't know either. I guess we are the ignorant masses.
                Hmmm, Indeed...

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Weak and lame. The worst kind of troll is a lazy one.
                  I disagree--the best troll is one who elicits a reply, so don't feed it.

Comment

• There is a report button lol.. just thought that the site was just failing to load a gif properly so displayed some error icon instead.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Lol Hey, some of us still try to maintain order around here, thank you very much. Geez.

Maybe if it said "report post" beside the icon, people would know it existed?

Comment

• Mods Suck.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Mods Suck.
                          Hey, where's that icon?

Comment

• jeremy lin thread already at 12 pages. CJ thread is on like page 3 lol
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Maybe if it said "report post" beside the icon, people would know it existed?
                              well....there is a warning sign at the bottom left corner....that being said.....some people may not be so observant

they're using a forum template so the ability to do add "report post" may not be there.

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
                                well....there is a warning sign at the bottom left corner....that being said.....some people may not be so observant

they're using a forum template so the ability to do add "report post" may not be there.
                                spicy_d sounds concerningly close to the_big_d...

Are you circumnavigating your time-out big_d?

Comment

Working...
                                X