Everything Jeremy Lin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    spicy_d sounds concerningly close to the_big_d...

Are you circumnavigating your time-out big_d?
    lol it not even very clever it's obviously the same person
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      lol it not even very clever it's obviously the same person
      Obvious trolling.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Maybe if it said "report post" beside the icon, people would know it existed?
        Think you overestimate the ability mods have on a forum.

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
          Think you overestimate the ability mods have on a forum.
          I'm very familiar with the mod role but who said anything about them adding it? They can just ask the owners of the site to add it if it was important. Meh.....

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Lol Hey, some of us still try to maintain order around here, thank you very much. Geez.

But unless you guys use the "Report Post" button, then it's a little tough. Help us help you.

D's been given a time out.

Once again, rather than just moan about how the mods don't do anything, be the change you want to see in the world and use the Report Post button at the bottom left of every post.
            LOL, Joey - Super Mod and advocate for change.

Comment

• Guys, if you even float your pointer over the little report icon, the annotation that pops up is "Report Post."
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Guys, if you even float your pointer over the little report icon, the annotation that pops up is "Report Post."
                And beside the like this post icon is the words "like this post" lol
                We've aloready heard from several long time posters that didn't know the option to report a post was there, some didn't know how to inbox etc. Easy just to put the words "report this post" beside it but whatever, it's not a big deal.

Comment

Guys, if you even float your pointer over the little report icon, the annotation that pops up is "Report Post."
                  WHAT? Float what? Pointer? My finger? WHAT?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Last time I floated my pointer I got in a lot of trouble and was told in no uncertain terms to never do that in public again.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Lol Hey, some of us still try to maintain order around here, thank you very much. Geez.

But unless you guys use the "Report Post" button, then it's a little tough. Help us help you.

D's been given a time out.

Once again, rather than just moan about how the mods don't do anything, be the change you want to see in the world and use the Report Post button at the bottom left of every post.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why is Jeremy Lin not playing in the playoffs? :s

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                          Why is Jeremy Lin not playing in the playoffs? :s
                          Because he's played absolutely trash with us. When you're playing worse than fred it's bad
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                            Why is Jeremy Lin not playing in the playoffs? :s
                            Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! "Why is Jeremy Lin not playing in the playoffs?" OMG that's so funny. Wait. What. You haven't watched any games he's played? Sorry. I didn't realise you didn't know how trash he has been for the Raptors.

Still and all, somewhere inside that body is the basketball player that ignited Linsanity. Would love to see that guy come crawling out of the other guys skin.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! "Why is Jeremy Lin not playing in the playoffs?" OMG that's so funny. Wait. What. You haven't watched any games he's played? Sorry. I didn't realise you didn't know how trash he has been for the Raptors.

Still and all, somewhere inside that body is the basketball player that ignited Linsanity. Would love to see that guy come crawling out of the other guys skin.
                              Now, now poor guy just tuned into his first game.

Comment

• Raptors offence down the stretch today was very predictable with not great results.

Comment

Working...
                                X