Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF
    replied
    With Lin on board and McCaw looking like a stop gap as a third string PG, my thought is FVV will not have to rush back and can get 100% healthy for the playoff run.

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    How bout a Drake and Jeremy collaboration. The LINt roller
    I'm a little leery about that; it could easily be construed as a Lin Troller.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    and here i'm thinking it would have been classiest to just pick a different number but hey what do i know
    Yeah, 77 would have been the better (and cooler) choice.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    and here i'm thinking it would have been classiest to just pick a different number but hey what do i know
    LOL very true.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    LinSanitary Wipes?
    How bout a Drake and Jeremy collaboration. The LINt roller

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Oh God. It just crossed my mind godaddy probably sees dollar signs to sink their teeth into Lin
    LinSanitary Wipes?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Oh for sure. I wonder if their going to keep running the cj pj spot for the rest of the year. they probably already payed for the ad time and remember when snickers kept that cory joesph commerical going for a whole year after he was gone
    That wouldn't be so bad - as the curse would stay with Miles.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Oh God. It just crossed my mind godaddy probably sees dollar signs to sink their teeth into Lin
    Masai should definitely be issuing a team-wide Go-Daddy ban.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Oh for sure. I wonder if their going to keep running the cj pj spot for the rest of the year. they probably already payed for the ad time and remember when snickers kept that cory joesph commerical going for a whole year after he was gone

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Maybe Lin is gonna txt JV next to see if he can have his house. And his Wife. maybe he can get a itty bitty baller too

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Yeah I read that. Like I said no big deal but it's a bit too early to even ask imo. JV's #17 jersey is hardly even cold yet ....
    Maybe Lin is gonna txt JV next to see if he can have his house. And his Wife. maybe he can get a itty bitty baller too

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Yeah I read that. Like I said no big deal but it's a bit too early to even ask imo. JV's #17 jersey is hardly even cold yet ....
    Even the surrounding numbers: 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20

should be off limits for at least a month.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    apperntly Jlin txted JV to get his premission. Classy

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Too early imo but no big deal
    apperntly Jlin txted JV to get his premission. Classy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X