Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Hopefully he gets here in time for our Chinese new year jerseys

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    So Masai went out and basically traded JV/Miles/Delon for Gasol and Lin.

Not a bad trade if you look at it like that.
    Plus malcom miller for CJ. seems like an upgrade at every position good deadline for the raps

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    What I like most about JL is that is not afraid of the big moments in a game. That is huge in the playoffs.
    Brings the swagger/confidence back to bench units that have been looking for it ever since Siakam's promotion to the starting 5.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Some were (are?) pitching Lin over FVV, which I was quite against - but Lin for cheap to go along with FVV? Letting Lin run the bench offence (PnR especially), and getting FVV off the ball more - love it. I think that's the ideal buyout pickup.
    What does FVV do significantly better than Lin, other than play on a better team with better players? With a Lin-Powell backcourt, you could move OG back to SF and you don't need FVV anymore.

Leave a comment:

• LurkingRaptor
    replied
    Do we give Lin #8 or #18?? Gotta rep the lucky numbers now that he's here lol

Leave a comment:

replied
    Lin-FVV-Powell-OG-Ibaka should be a solid bench unit

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    What I like most about JL is that is not afraid of the big moments in a game. That is huge in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Not quite sure how these buyouts work... looks like he may have asked for it ... does it mean he could take a shave to play for the Raps?
    He's a free agent now so the Raps have to sign him to a new deal. They have the minimum or the tax-MLE (up to just over 4M) to offer him.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Not quite sure how these buyouts work... looks like he may have asked for it ... does it mean he could take a shave to play for the Raps?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Some were (are?) pitching Lin over FVV, which I was quite against - but Lin for cheap to go along with FVV? Letting Lin run the bench offence (PnR especially), and getting FVV off the ball more - love it. I think that's the ideal buyout pickup.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Okay I know Lin is your boy but that's crazy.
    naw he's right this time.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    What's crazy?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Lin >>> FVV

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Lin >>> FVV
    YUP! And that's an upgrade. He's better than both Fred and Delon. When Lin is on and playing well he may be better than last years Fred as well

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Lin >>> FVV

Leave a comment:

Working...
X