• rocwell wrote: View Post
    He probably took some public speaking classes after that awkward laugh
    he sounds like he is kawhiing

Comment

• Raptors have the most wins in the league

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        i mean there was also a lot of bad.
        The 3 point defence was the only real bad I could think of but it was SO bad. Oh and not starting and finishing the game with Gasol. The bad shooting is just who we are at this point so I won't bother bringing that up.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          If he is STILL coming off the bench after the All Star break I'm done with Nurse. Especially against Spurs when they start Aldridge who always dominates Serge
          They didn’t trade for Gasol to bring him off the bench. They are easing him in and they get an extra full week basically with the all star break. He will be starting and finishing games cause the front office will make sure he is.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              Raptors have the most wins in the league
              lol for 9 minutes

Comment

• good win

this is not the same brooklyn team of the past, they remind me of the raps team that went on that crazy run after the lowry trade was cancelled off... they are definitely a name you cant underestimate anymore, russell is a legit star now...

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard hits a game-winner for the Raptors. Marc Gasol is on the team. Jeremy Lin is signing later this week. What world is this?

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      The 3 point defence was the only real bad I could think of but it was SO bad. Oh and not starting and finishing the game with Gasol. The bad shooting is just who we are at this point so I won't bother bringing that up.
                      Strange thing is that we ran them off the 3-pt line last time in Brooklyn. What was the gameplan tonight, or maybe the players just didn't feel like following it?

Comment

Raptors have the most wins in the league
                        The most close wins too I bet. That has to stop (the closeness not the wins lol)
                        Looking at that as glass half empty, it's great preparation for the post season
                        Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Kawhi Leonard hits a game-winner for the Raptors. Marc Gasol is on the team. Jeremy Lin is signing later this week. What world is this?
                          I mean, Trump was pictured eating KFC with a fork and knife... And still won presidency. So, the World is pretty crazy

Comment

It really feels worse than 42-16

Comment

• Comment

• Raps interested in morris... hmm wonder if he will be a good fit... mccaw played well too today.

Comment

Working...
                                X