• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Woj's words as well...
    Welp I was right they did say that. So let's hope it heals fully after the 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    No. JV was to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks., not back playing in 4.
    I think they said they will be evaluating Fred after 3 weeks as well. Not 100% sure though

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Woj's words as well...

planetmars wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Fred looks like he lost a step or something this season, last season his quickness got him to the basket with ease, this year it's like watching a 6 year old playing against his dad, you know a rejection is likely the outcome.
    He hasn't lost anything. Fred wasn't on any opposing team's scouting report last year. After being nominated for 6MOTY, he is.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    3 weeks you say?! Last time with JV, it was suppose to be 4 weeks and ended up being 8.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Fred gets pounded trying to score at the rim, on what would be a routine layup for bigger or more athletic PGs.
    Fred looks like he lost a step or something this season, last season his quickness got him to the basket with ease, this year it's like watching a 6 year old playing against his dad, you know a rejection is likely the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    True enough. Gulp.

Anyone know the play where he injured it? Missed the game.

Maybe this was known to be coming and influenced Lin's decision..
    The team has been saying he has been banged up for like the last 2 months. So who know really the dude hits the ground hard under the rim about 3-5 times a game.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    3 weeks you say?! Last time with JV, it was suppose to be 4 weeks and ended up being 8.
    Jv's was a pretty bad injury that needed surgery though. So I'm hoping he won't be out anywhere close to as long

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Fred gets pounded trying to score at the rim, on what would be a routine layup for bigger or more athletic PGs.
    Exactly. I don't know. With Lin coming I'm not as distraught about this injury. It doesn't seem to be a long term thing, it didn't need surgery and it will give him a chance to actually rest and heal his other injuries as well. He would not have taken time off otherwise knowing him. Also Lin now being the primary point guard and having to kind of run the team alone is good for him. It will help him get acclimated to the team quicker. I'll give fred 4 weeks to come back cause he's going to need to practice before playing an actual game just to make so there are no set backs. So if he can gets 2 weeks of games under his belt before the playoffs I think that should be good enough for him. Maybe I'm just being optimistic. I don't know

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Alright. Fred is out of rotation. He'll be back like in March. We'll be rolling by then. Sour grapes.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    True enough. Gulp.

Anyone know the play where he injured it? Missed the game.

Maybe this was known to be coming and influenced Lin's decision..

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Two words... DRAYMOND FUCKING GREEN.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Fred is clearly very injury prone though. That's another good reason why having him be a floor spacer and secondary ball handler is good. Keep him out the paint trying to do too much lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X