Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
    J-Lin has been on 7 different teams in the last 7 seasons. He’s not our saviour..calm down!
    Just makes us more dynamic. I don't expect much from him other than using the PnR correctly - you know, a fundamental play of basketball which for some reason no one can use on our team other than Lowry.

I scrolled through the place... no one actually used the term "saviour".

Comment

• Kawhi is a fun guy... who knew.

Comment

• Fyi this is the interview for Kawhi's reference:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          This, I felt he was clowning on him

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            This, I felt he was clowning on him
            Well Kawhi is a fun guy...

btw Jose still proves to be the best team-mate/ambassador for the Raptors.

Comment

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
              Are you in upper rubber boot Saskatchewan lol..stick to the puck
              Bro start quoting the person you're replying to otherwise your posts make little sense
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Comment

• Raps haven't been playing great lately, usually just good enough to win, but it's also felt like they've been getting the strongest possible effort against them by some weak opponents:

I know on the MSG feed for the Knicks game Breen/Frazier were commenting it was the best they'd seen the Knicks play in a long time.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Well Kawhi is a fun guy...

btw Jose still proves to be the best team-mate/ambassador for the Raptors.

Toronto Real Estate - smart investment Jose...

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      DontGiveAFuck

DGAF
                      Thanks man, sums things up nicely...re: starting unit

Comment

• Did Jose offer to let Marc live (rent) in his place or offload it to him?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

So all I have to do is lose control of the ball and I can sequentially stutter step my way into the paint???
                            Finally I'm a ball handler.

Comment

Great except there's no way that fits the definition of losing control. And nowhere did he regain possession since he didn't lose possession. That's a text book walk.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                So all I have to do is lose control of the ball and I can sequentially stutter step my way into the paint???
                                Finally I'm a ball handler.
                                Elementary school basketball teams are celebrating everywhere, as it turns out you can avoid travelling by simply bobbling the ball.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X