Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Let's not lose perspective, without Marc the bench could have been why we lost this game.

The bench needs him, the starter tho sluggish and middling of late are stacked.

When he plays with them great.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    They didn’t trade for Gasol to bring him off the bench. They are easing him in and they get an extra full week basically with the all star break. He will be starting and finishing games cause the front office will make sure he is.
    This.
    Masai traded for Gasol to start not to shore up the bench

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Gasol didn't finish the game cause he had played like 12 mins straight. he will start post all star I'm sure of it. and this is not a #fakewin Brooklyn a good team with impressive victory under their belt. Gasol looked great in the 2nd half when Lin joins the team I believe we going to be gushing over the potential like we were the first 20 games of the season

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    The 3 point defence was the only real bad I could think of but it was SO bad. Oh and not starting and finishing the game with Gasol. The bad shooting is just who we are at this point so I won't bother bringing that up.
    3 pt coverage was OK for some but they made some circus threes, especially late. Others Raps teams that would have been back greating and resulted in a loss

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Raps interested in morris... hmm wonder if he will be a good fit... mccaw played well too today.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post

It really feels worse than 42-16

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Kawhi Leonard hits a game-winner for the Raptors. Marc Gasol is on the team. Jeremy Lin is signing later this week. What world is this?
    I mean, Trump was pictured eating KFC with a fork and knife... And still won presidency. So, the World is pretty crazy

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Raptors have the most wins in the league
    The most close wins too I bet. That has to stop (the closeness not the wins lol)
    Looking at that as glass half empty, it's great preparation for the post season
    Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    The 3 point defence was the only real bad I could think of but it was SO bad. Oh and not starting and finishing the game with Gasol. The bad shooting is just who we are at this point so I won't bother bringing that up.
    Strange thing is that we ran them off the 3-pt line last time in Brooklyn. What was the gameplan tonight, or maybe the players just didn't feel like following it?

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Kawhi Leonard hits a game-winner for the Raptors. Marc Gasol is on the team. Jeremy Lin is signing later this week. What world is this?

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    good win

this is not the same brooklyn team of the past, they remind me of the raps team that went on that crazy run after the lowry trade was cancelled off... they are definitely a name you cant underestimate anymore, russell is a legit star now...

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    Raptors have the most wins in the league
    lol for 9 minutes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X