Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Let's not lose perspective, without Marc the bench could have been why we lost this game.

The bench needs him, the starter tho sluggish and middling of late are stacked.

When he plays with them great.
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!!! When Lin arrives and Serge comes off the bench our bench will be just fine. Especially when Fred comes back. We NEED him with the starters not the bench. Who cares about shoring up the bench when you don't play a full bench in the playoffs anyway? Like I don't get everyones love with the bench being good. You don't waste a talent like Gasol on the bench. The fuck
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Starters:
      Lowry
      Green
      Kawhi
      Siakam
      Gasol

Bench:
      FVV/McLamore
      Lin
      Powell
      McCaw
      Ibaka

If you bring in Morris and have Morris/Ibaka off the bench... what a monster team...
      The Mclemore deal isn't happening anymore
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• raptor-kawhi is the most talkative kawhi we seen in his nba career

Comment

• Even in victory, Nick Nurse looks like he is unraveling. Talk about pressure ....c'mon man... You got this.

Comment

• Raps are re-loading the Bench Mob.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Get Morris Twin and we gucci
              Every championship team has that a**hole that everybody else hates.

Comment

• Can't fight the....Great One? Ok. Fun game but a bit toooooo stressful at the end. Lot's of good to take away. Have to keep the eyes on the prize Wednesday. That's it...I'm out of cliches.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Even in victory, Nick Nurse looks like he is unraveling. Talk about pressure ....c'mon man... You got this.
                  He's been reading the over-the-top criticism on RR

Comment

• J-Lin has been on 7 different teams in the last 7 seasons. He’s not our saviour..calm down!

Comment

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
                      Are u talking 12” sandwiches.. not since I heard Gerard was a child molester
                      nope.

Comment

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
                        J-Lin has been on 7 different teams in the last 7 seasons. He’s not our saviour..calm down!
                        Who is calling him a saviour? lol relax
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Every championship team has that a**hole that everybody else hates.
                          The problem with Kieff is he is lazy as fuck. I watched him on D in Washington and he was Bargnani level bad.

Comment

• For all the excitement regarding Gasol and the rage when Nick put Ibaka back in... Serge had 18 points and 12 rebounds. Not too shabby. ... If anything, we've got a good problem on our hands with these two. Man, Marc was showing out though ...shiiiiiit. He brought an energy I'm not sure if I've ever seen on this squad. Man is hungry. And skilled.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              The problem with Kieff is he is lazy as fuck. I watched him on D in Washington and he was Bargnani level bad.
                              Our team as a whole been lazy as of late too.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Yeah I don't want that guy here. Main mission here still remains to retain Kawhi, and the Morris brothers (especially Kieff) are a-holes that can poison a locker room in a heartbeat, and are not even that talented. Hard pass for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X