Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    started a topic Nets @ Raps

Nets @ Raps

Spent the weekend in Whistler so i completely missed the debut of Gasol. Returned to Vancouver today and now Jeremy Lin is a Rap?

Gonna be a great game today. Raptor legends Greg Monroe, Ed Davis and DeMarre Carroll all back in town.

• KHD
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

very legal and very cool!

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    now ex-refs are coming out and saying that's travel. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Beal is trolling this

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    This is the most ridiculous thing ever.
    What a precedent setter.
    Can’t wait to see Harden whip this out 5 times a game in the postseason.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

That's all we need - another loophole in the rulebook that James Harden can practice, exploit and make a mockery of.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    So all I have to do is lose control of the ball and I can sequentially stutter step my way into the paint???
    Finally I'm a ball handler.
    Elementary school basketball teams are celebrating everywhere, as it turns out you can avoid travelling by simply bobbling the ball.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Great except there's no way that fits the definition of losing control. And nowhere did he regain possession since he didn't lose possession. That's a text book walk.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

So all I have to do is lose control of the ball and I can sequentially stutter step my way into the paint???
    Finally I'm a ball handler.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Did Jose offer to let Marc live (rent) in his place or offload it to him?

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    DontGiveAFuck

DGAF
    Thanks man, sums things up nicely...re: starting unit

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Toronto Real Estate - smart investment Jose...

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Raps haven't been playing great lately, usually just good enough to win, but it's also felt like they've been getting the strongest possible effort against them by some weak opponents:

I know on the MSG feed for the Knicks game Breen/Frazier were commenting it was the best they'd seen the Knicks play in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X