Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    If i'm Loyed I should be salivating at the opportunity to show the Raps that I deserve a contract. He got 2 games hopefully before the All-Star game to build his case, otherwise it might be too late.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    If this day one of the 21 days it’s not to bad in terms of games missed.
    They get the Nets and the spiralling whiz to the AsG .. then the next 3 games are at home post ASG..Spurs..Celts..Magic....Look for Freddy to be back Friday March 1 at home vs Portland
    I think it might be a week after that. I doubt he's ready exactly in 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Another name-change? You're racking up the alter egos hahaha
    Might change it to Goldfinger or Le Chiffre next time

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    At least a lot of that time will be during the all-star break. So good timing from that perspective. This team just can't stay healthy though.
    If this day one of the 21 days it’s not to bad in terms of games missed.
    They get the Nets and the spiralling whiz to the AsG .. then the next 3 games are at home post ASG..Spurs..Celts..Magic....Look for Freddy to be back Friday March 1 at home vs Portland

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Thats why he was a huge upgrade. 2nd unit getting some open shots for once. But missing per usual.
    That was pathetic display. Powell was horrible that night, I don't care what anyone said. The only bench guy who showed up was Gasol in his first game and he ain't no bench guy.

Leave a comment:

replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Loyd backing up Lowry tonight? good lord.

Another name-change? You're racking up the alter egos hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    c-troop wrote: View Post

Thats why he was a huge upgrade. 2nd unit getting some open shots for once. But missing per usual.

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Let's Go Game Day!
    Shorthanded again, maybe Kawhi will get motivated and take over

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    The bench losing Siakam was huge. He broke down defences with his movement, size, and speed. And even with that the bench offence stagnated at times. Without him they've played uphill in quicksand all year (especially with CJ shooting 30%).
    Pascal should have gotten that 6MOTY nomination last year.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    The bench losing Siakam was huge. He broke down defences with his movement, size, and speed. And even with that the bench offence stagnated at times. Without him they've played uphill in quicksand all year (especially with CJ shooting 30%).

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately he is 340th of 383 players in FG% in the restricted area (min 1 attempt/game) at 51.2%.

But this is basically the same as last year: 354th of 394 players and 51.4%. He just doesn't have great size or finishing ability.
    Fred needs to study some JJ Barea film to work on his small man finishing at the rim skills. Barea was at 65%+ for the last few seasons until he got injured.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Fred looks like he lost a step or something this season, last season his quickness got him to the basket with ease, this year it's like watching a 6 year old playing against his dad, you know a rejection is likely the outcome.
    Unfortunately he is 340th of 383 players in FG% in the restricted area (min 1 attempt/game) at 51.2%.

But this is basically the same as last year: 354th of 394 players and 51.4%. He just doesn't have great size or finishing ability.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I think they said they will be evaluating Fred after 3 weeks as well. Not 100% sure though

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Woj's words as well...
    Welp I was right they did say that. So let's hope it heals fully after the 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X