No announcement yet.

Spurs @ Raps, 2/22/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe it or not, we are going to pay a very high price in the playoff because of trading JV.

Comment

• I mean this is why we all have hope. This is the team we've had since our 20-4 start. We're still winning at a .700 clip. We may have a switch we actually use or we just have another gear by the fact that we've yet to put it together for 48 minutes.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Works well cuz he a raptor, so all contact and reach in calls are fair game
        Kawhi is getting calls this year - he's averaging 7.7 FTs per game. Lebron is getting 7.5. He's on that level.

Comment

• Bucks, don't have another gear. They're already maxing the talent they have.

Comment

• Kawhi has not played well for a few game now. NY he really struggled. His jumper is flat. Problem is we will suck at 3's 2H because we could not miss 2Q.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Bucks, don't have another gear. They're already maxing the talent they have.
              The extra gear is playing Giannis 48 minutes, with Bud spilling drinks on the floor to get game stoppages.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                Kawhi has not played well for a few game now. NY he really struggled. His jumper is flat. Problem is we will suck at 3's 2H because we could not miss 2Q.
                Most players have a multi week slump in each season. Not too worried
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I expect our vets to wake up In the 2nd half. Old legs needed wd40
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• What's with Lowry and these tough passes in traffic where the guy catching it is immediately double-teamed?

Comment

• Spicy P Money

Comment

• That side step by Siakam. Giannis-esque

Comment

• holy fuck was that Giannis?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Pascal I love you
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              That side step by Siakam. Giannis-esque
                              def... just needs to add 50 pounds...

Comment

• love pascal taking it to derozen on D and imitating his foul. Dude puts the game before friendship
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X