Spurs @ Raps, 2/22/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Biggest bargain Pascal at $2.3m next year. I think he would be a RFA? Wonder if MU looking to sign Siakam to an extension this summer? That will be a big one!
    If think if we could get him for something like gary harris got on his rookie extention. 4-84 mil this summer then you do that. He probably will get bigger offers next season if he keeps up this play.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      If think if we could get him for something like gary harris got on his rookie extention. 4-84 mil this summer then you do that. He probably will get bigger offers next season if he keeps up this play.
      He has been the reason for our 7 game win streak. Can't wait to see games where everyone is playing well cause lately Kawhi has been MIA?

Comment

• Siakam is going to get the max in 2 years... book it. So if we can get a cheaper deal for him then I would do it ASAP.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          He has been the reason for our 7 game win streak. Can't wait to see games where everyone is playing well cause lately Kawhi has been MIA?
          i thought trex/fury/thegreatone have been the reason for our win streak?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• NBA last two minute report is out for the Spurs game.

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MRepo...eId=0021800876

Office states that there were no incorrect calls / noncalls in the final 2 mins - including the over/back play at the end of the 4th

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              I think you're confused.

All those posters The Great One quoted were criticizing DeMar for going into the locker room post game. He then posted a tweet that showed Danny Green did the EXACT SAME thing when we played in San Antonio and not one of them made a sound.

So you should be telling all of them to "breathe" not me. I had no issue with DeMar going into the locker room to see his friends, just like I had no issue with Green doing it. I am consistent, they are not because they hate DeRozan.
              I didn't have an issue with Demar going to the Raptors locker room since I assume he asked the Spurs guys if it was ok. I assume Danny did the same thing.

With that said; it's VERY possible that no one was actually aware that Danny did that. it's also very possible that those same posters feel the exact same way about Danny doing it.

Your post wold have made more sense if you saw those same posters praising the Danny one.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                I think you're confused.

All those posters The Great One quoted were criticizing DeMar for going into the locker room post game. He then posted a tweet that showed Danny Green did the EXACT SAME thing when we played in San Antonio and not one of them made a sound.

So you should be telling all of them to "breathe" not me. I had no issue with DeMar going into the locker room to see his friends, just like I had no issue with Green doing it. I am consistent, they are not because they hate DeRozan.
                My mistake. I thought you were pissed off at Danny Green.

Comment

• New game thread?
                  It's game Day!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    New game thread?
                    It's game Day!

Comment

• Where's the great one? We need a game thread for Magic today.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        I think we extend him this summer if we can get a discount. However that then muddys up our cap sheet for the following summer. We have to be wary of teams offering him a huge contract and then are forced to match if we go into RFA with him. I think if kawhi leaves it give more incentive to extened him this summer. If kawhi stay we can wait till the following year when all our cap space opens up. It may come down to a slight under pay this summer or a slight over pay next.
                        Whether Kawhi stays or goes, the plan is almost certainly to chase big free agents with cap room in 2020. I think they’d gladly pay full price for Siakam if it means they can carry his low cap hold in summer 2020.

Extending Siakam this summer only makes sense if they intend to be bad in 2020-21 and not chase free agents until summer 2021 at earliest. Which is possible, I suppose, just unlikely to be the current plan looking at the contract structures of the existing roster.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• lol. This was Lewenberg's prediction for DeMar's return to Toronto.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            lol. This was Lewenberg's prediction for DeMar's return to Toronto.

When has DeMar ever, ever won a game with a 3 point shot and a defensive possession. Next up: with 3 seconds left on the clock, Jonas Valanciunas dribbles coast to coast before passing the ball to himself off the backboard for a 360 game winning dunk at the buzzer.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              When has DeMar ever, ever won a game with a 3 point shot and a defensive possession. Next up: with 3 seconds left on the clock, Jonas Valanciunas dribbles coast to coast before passing the ball to himself off the backboard for a 360 game winning dunk at the buzzer.
                              I think that would have been Lewenberg's point; how ironic that DeMar would win the game off Kawhi in a manner which he had never done before ..... hard to pick that up in twitterworld

Comment

Working...
                              X