Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if things with the Timberwolves werent bad enough:

Comment

Ok they said this might lift the "no great one game thread post" guaranteed loss curse.

Cross your fingers

Comment

A guy over at sportsnet made a good comment.

Players take days, in all sports, as maintenance days. They stay out of practice, get treatment, and rest. Kawhi is taking too many games, he isn't hurt, he had no problem at all putting in the time to travel, go through all that hassle, and then play in the Allstar game when he could have been laying low and resting.

This guy has no problem taking Holidays whenever he wants, while the rest of his teammates are out there every night doing the heavy lifting. In my opinion, thats being a shitty teammate. He could dress, play very limited minutes and make himself available should they need a late game stop or bucket. But he doesnt. I think it's bullshit, and I think it's time someone said something instead of bending over and kissing his ass because I have news for Masai, if this guy has no problem doing this during the season, then all the load management ass kissing and coddling in the world won't mean a damn thing as he's gonna leave if he wants to leave anyhow.

Let him walk and sign two amazing role players and this team is fine anyways, Siakam and OG are upward trending.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          A guy over at sportsnet made a good comment.

Players take days, in all sports, as maintenance days. They stay out of practice, get treatment, and rest. Kawhi is taking too many games, he isn't hurt, he had no problem at all putting in the time to travel, go through all that hassle, and then play in the Allstar game when he could have been laying low and resting.

This guy has no problem taking Holidays whenever he wants, while the rest of his teammates are out there every night doing the heavy lifting. In my opinion, thats being a shitty teammate. He could dress, play very limited minutes and make himself available should they need a late game stop or bucket. But he doesnt. I think it's bullshit, and I think it's time someone said something instead of bending over and kissing his ass because I have news for Masai, if this guy has no problem doing this during the season, then all the load management ass kissing and coddling in the world won't mean a damn thing as he's gonna leave if he wants to leave anyhow.

Let him walk and sign two amazing role players and this team is fine anyways, Siakam and OG are upward trending.
          Its not that you are lying, but you are stretching the truth a lot. Regular season means nothing to us. As long as he plays 100% in every playoff game, who cares.

Comment

OG getting the start .....with Gasol. I'm kinda pumped and this kinda makes up for Kawhi sitting
            Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Feb 24, 2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              OG getting the start .....
              good
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Gasol starting

Comment

think we see Jodie meeks with Kawhi not playing?

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Gasol starting
                      good
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        Its not that you are lying, but you are stretching the truth a lot. Regular season means nothing to us. As long as he plays 100% in every playoff game, who cares.
                        he sits, the other guys dont. he gets rest, better stats as a result or why rest, and more money on his contracts as a result. there's lots to consider. And I was pissed to see him running around jack up shots in that Allstar game. This stuff is pretty simple, I guarantee his teammates aren't all 100% in support of this, now the people who pay to watch.

Comment

The load management is getting ridiculous. The postseason is what will matter the most but the regular season isn't meaningless. His last game was garbage and he still doesn't look in sync with the team. We are running out of 'tune up' games.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            he sits, the other guys dont. he gets rest, better stats as a result or why rest, and more money on his contracts as a result. there's lots to consider. And I was pissed to see him running around jack up shots in that Allstar game. This stuff is pretty simple, I guarantee his teammates aren't all 100% in support of this, now the people who pay to watch.
                            It's all about the playoffs.

Dont need to be excited at the 60th game of the year since this team is capable to win 50+ games without Kawhi that is a given.

Comment

I guess it will be match up dependent, Vucevic is a big C, good match up for Gasol.

Comment

Siakam going for 50 with no kawhi he becomes the number 1

Comment

Working...
                                X