Magic @ Raps 2/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norm is really bad again. Take him out. Please and don't play him again
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

When franchise player doesn't take regular season seriously at all. Why should everybody else?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Maybe we get beat by the Magic in the first round. Kawhi can do load management and we can hear about how the first round doesn't matter.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          When franchise player doesn't take regular season seriously at all. Why should everybody else?
          Everyone else doesn't have a guaranteed 200+ mill contract waiting for them.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Nurse keeps saying he likes his team 'figuring it out'
            When you encourage all your players try to create off the dribble, you're gonna get turnovers. Hopefully, this is one of those "learning experiences" that going to help us in the playoffs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              On Danny's podcast, Lin said that both he and Gasol were still pretty confused about the offense. Said nobody really tells them what's going on... they have to kind of figure things out by themselves. Danny said he and Kawhi had the same problem when they first got there. Says Lowry doesn't really stop and explain stuff.
              Damn he said that? That's pretty bad. To think they're just gonna turn some switch on in the playoffs is crazy. Nurse needs to run some actual sets at some point. I think he can't and he's using the whole free flow offence will work better in the playoffs as an excuse lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                Everyone else doesn't have a guaranteed 200+ mill contract waiting for them.
                Everybody is under contract so no worries.

Comment

Anyone think the raps score 80 in the game?

Comment

Raps look like they care about as much as The Great One cared about making this game thread

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      When you encourage all your players try to create off the dribble, you're gonna get turnovers. Hopefully, this is one of those "learning experiences" that going to help us in the playoffs.
                      there's like 20 games left till playoffs.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Raps look like they care about as much as The Great One cared about making this game thread
                        Great One was out for load management

Comment

Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                          Maybe we get beat by the Magic in the first round. Kawhi can do load management and we can hear about how the first round doesn't matter.
                          Saving hm for the Finals.

Comment

Kawhi isn't our franchise player.... he's our hostage. Our franchise player plays for the Spurs, and he chokes in the clutch.

Comment

Great One was out for load management
                              See I'm okay with this one.

Comment

marc might be to slow to run our fast pace O...
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X