No announcement yet.

Magic @ Raps 2/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 points...Lots of dead space out on offense.

Comment

• Quite simple. TRex didnt want to post original game thread as he knew he would tarnest his unblemished record. Question is does he return Tuesday to keep his record going?

Comment

• I thought the game started at 7 today.....apparently it is over ...

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          I thought he played well. A few bunnies popped out for him but is playmaking undoubtedly adds another option on offence that we didn’t have before. His mid range jumper was also a bit off. I think he’ll be fine, nurse just needs to keep Gasol out there as a starter. The team was pretty clearly playing better with him out there.

Also, not sure I was a fan of the Siakam/Ibaka/Gasol look.
          yes he started to play well in the 2nd half but that 4th foul messed things up

Comment

• I think kawhi is injured (knee) and raptors are being hush hush about it.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              I think kawhi is injured (knee) and raptors are being hush hush about it.
              That wouldn't make sense. If he was, why only on Friday.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                I thought the game started at 7 today.....
                So did the Raptors.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                  Quite simple. TRex didnt want to post original game thread as he knew he would tarnest his unblemished record. Question is does he return Tuesday to keep his record going?
                  Dude i was out hiking all day. And of all teams, why in the world would i avoid the ORLANDO MAGIC?

I was about to create a Raps/Celtics game thread. But someone already created one. Oh well, still 7-0. Still undefeated. 😆
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    I think kawhi is injured (knee) and raptors are being hush hush about it.
                    He’s fine. He just plays when he feels like it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      No Kawhi. No TRex

This is a loss
                      lol
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I thought the game started at 7 today.....apparently it is over ...
                        it was over in the 1st quarter really

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I thought he played well. A few bunnies popped out for him but is playmaking undoubtedly adds another option on offence that we didn’t have before. His mid range jumper was also a bit off. I think he’ll be fine, nurse just needs to keep Gasol out there as a starter. The team was pretty clearly playing better with him out there.

Also, not sure I was a fan of the Siakam/Ibaka/Gasol look.
                          Most successful teams have a set line-up with players having a clearly defined roles. Improvement comes with repetition We can point to the continuous experimentation is due to the change in personnel. Time is running out and we need to see some decisions made re: line-ups, roles, who plays who doesn't and start playing ball. Milwaukee has been playing with the same group, starters, roles with changes implemented with a purpose/plan, not Helter Skelter, ad hoc. I fear we are watching a disaster movie with the final act being the first round of play-offs. We have the talent to win, are we organized to win?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Dude i was out hiking all day. And of all teams, why in the world would i avoid the ORLANDO MAGIC?

I was about to create a Raps/Celtics game thread. But someone already created one. Oh well, still 7-0. Still undefeated. ��
                            That's your loss. The way you take 6 effin seconds to make a thread you could have started it the moment Derozan walked off the floor in defeat. You're 7 and 1 and it's over for you for now.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              This ^^
                              Plus Delon for sure asked out, him and his agent knew he was way down the depth chart and he needs a new scene and contract.
                              He is working hard to get one.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                That's your loss. The way you take 6 effin seconds to make a thread you could have started it the moment Derozan walked off the floor in defeat. You're 7 and 1 and it's over for you for now.

You gotta learn this: You can't teach greatness. It's either you have it or you don't.

Ebonhawke created this thread. Not me. #AndStill #7-0

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X