Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, what happened to showing a little pride in our game threads, eh? Lol

Don't let Trex influence you into thinking it's "cool" or "hip". It's not.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      No oprah allowed in Maury thread

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

We didn't want to mess with what was working. Then we messed with it. Then we lost to the Magic. Science.

Comment

Ya add some time zones broooooo
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The Celtics have lost both their games post-ASG, have lost four of six, and we’ll have the chance to put them 4 games behind the 3rd seed if the Pacers can come back and beat the Pistons today. I don’t care that we played terribly against Orlando, I still fully believe in this team dammit!

and FUCK BOSTON
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Ya add some time zones broooooo

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                The Celtics have lost both their games post-ASG, have lost four of six, and we’ll have the chance to put them 4 games behind the 3rd seed if the Pacers can come back and beat the Pistons today. I don’t care that we played terribly against Orlando, I still fully believe in this team dammit!

and FUCK BOSTON
                Kyrie always goes supernova against us, but I hope we destroy them tomorrow.

Fuck Boston

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

and FUCK BOSTON
                  I definitely still believe in this team, especially since we have enough talent to win even when playing badly most nights. I just want to see us have a full game of playing well for once. Or at least 3 quarters. I also think for us to get to the finals we HAVE to improve the issues we've been noticing as of late.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    Kyrie always goes supernova against us, but I hope we destroy them tomorrow.

Fuck Boston
                    That's the other thing. We have no one who can slow down Kyrie. Even when we put Kawhi on him he does what he wants.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Trex looks cool when he smokes cigarettes though

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                        Trex looks cool when he smokes cigarettes though
                        Hahaha Isn't that a Moose?

Comment

I am interested in seeing nurse start to settle in and stop experimenting over the next few games. Like 3 more games then stop.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Within striking distance of the Saskatchewan Roughriders viewership. Small steps.....

Comment

With all the ex-Raptors, Grizzlies are a fun team to watch. Bruno punked Lebron a couple times. lol. JV beasting yet again. Delon, Delonning. Noah is turnin back the clock. But Chandler Parsons is a walking brick.

Comment

Working...
                                X