Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Finally the airport customs crossing works for us and not against us
    Someone tell Bosh

Comment

• On the Keon post about Kawhi's uncle cheering for Siakam. I mean obviously he can be a fan and a likeable teammate of his nephew. On the other hand. Who represents Pascal? He doesn't have a shoe deal either. Perhaps Kawhi saw his upside, and there could be business between the two in the future.

Comment

Players would love it. About an 80 min drive to road games
        Their Chauffers don't care lol

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Exciting game between Kings and Bucks last night. The Kings have a good young team. May square off against GSW in first round action.
          The Cousins angle would be cool too.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            But $$$ and being in a winning situation has to play in there somewhere. When you're making 20-30M a year anyway, I'd sooner win 60 games a year with a chance at the finals than win 45 with no chance. When you're elite, losing sucks and you quickly forget how much money you're making. In this case the Raps can pay him more anyways.....

Are the Clippers a 60 win team with Kawhi and able to leapfrog the Utah, the Rockets, Trail Blazers, Nuggets and OKC to challenge the Warriors? I highly doubt it. No other really great players and a wackjob owner who insists on watching you in the shower.....

At this point, I honestly don't think the weather makes a difference. Will his family move here for a few years (his daughter isn't even in school yet, I think she not quite 3)? That would be the clincher but honestly, I think winning (here) trumps all at this point. And hopefuuly, Masai can tweak the lineup with another good/great player and we roll for a few years since I really think the GSW will be on the decline.
            Meh, he could have made more money and been closer to home, in a warm climate city all while competing for a ring with the Spurs. But he forced his way out of there. Maybe it was because they questioned his injury or maybe he just wanted out and if it's the latter I can only think it was because he wanted to be closer to home.

We'll have all the answers soon enough.

Comment

Exciting game between Kings and Bucks last night. The Kings have a good young team. May square off against GSW in first round action.
              Yeah.. I streamed it as the late game on cable ....Pelicans vs Lakers....started to act like a sedative.

The Kings are going to push the Clips for the final spot...don't know if they get there or not.. but they are a far more functional team than the Lakers are as they come down the stretch.

Fox is going to be an AS level PG ... Bagley with his play justifies his 2nd overall pick status... CauleyStein out of the shadow of Cousins plays well for them and has room to grow... adding Barnes fixes the SF slot...and for all the chuckles Vlade took for picking up Hield as the centre piece for Cousins deal.. no one is laughing now....

They have a ton of cap space they can use to add some very very useful role players in FA for next year...

If not this year.. then next for the Kings..
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Lebron is going to the playoffs guys. And he'll face curry and Durant at some point. Book it.

Think of it as mario kart, on the final lap they give the guy trailing a bunch of lightning bolts and gold stars to catch up. Except in this instance it's the nba giving the weapons and not nintendo
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lebron is going to the playoffs guys. And he'll face curry and Durant at some point. Book it.

Think of it as mario kart, on the final lap they give the guy trailing a bunch of lightning bolts and gold stars to catch up. Except in this instance it's the nba giving the weapons and not nintendo
                  I want nothing more than see lebron finally miss the post season again if for no other reason than all the recent tampering bullchit. And last years tampering and the one before that ..... oh, and the coach killing and throwing teammates under the bus and trying to be the GM everywhere .... and the bad Sprite commericals lol .... especially the bad Sprite commercials

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    I want nothing more than see lebron finally miss the post season again if for no other reason than all the recent tampering bullchit. And last years tampering and the one before that ..... oh, and the coach killing and throwing teammates under the bus and trying to be the GM everywhere .... and the bad Sprite commericals lol .... especially the bad Sprite commercials
                    Funny stuff.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Realistically with LAC currently holding the 8th place ticket, Kings (-2) and Lakers (-3) are the possible contenders to play GSW. SAC lacks the experience of LBJ led Lakers, but have the energy of youth that may give them the spot. Lakers host the Freak on Friday night. I don't think the Bucks will rest Giannis. Maybe it's Middleton. Sure LBJ will play though.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Canada has no extradition treaty with Turkey. If he's free in the States, he's free here.
                        I think his issue crossing the border is he no longer has a valid passport from Turkey and can't get one now, the Turkish gov won't give him one.

That or just a visa issue? But the problem is Turkey refusing to provide valid documents.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Realistically with LAC currently holding the 8th place ticket, Kings (-2) and Lakers (-3) are the possible contenders to play GSW. SAC lacks the experience of LBJ led Lakers, but have the energy of youth that may give them the spot. Lakers host the Freak on Friday night. I don't think the Bucks will rest Giannis. Maybe it's Middleton. Sure LBJ will play though.
                          All sacs games vs gsw have been very close an entertaining. They could steal a game or have a very competive sweep
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                          X