Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everyone active for the game tonight?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      What? Like putting jumping jacks on the schedule? Or abdominal crunches?

Comment

Now that Washington is officially a dumpster fire ... I wish all the bad in the world onto this Celtics team and no one else in the world. Strictly on basketball terms; I'm not a monster.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I'm good

Comment

I'm ready!!!

It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

LOL.

I guess nobody is aware of player status for this game.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I agree, it's just hard when your top guys tke 50 vacation days.
                There is a certain synergy between Leonard and Trudeau on vacation days...

Comment

LOL.

I guess nobody is aware of player status for this game.
                  - Injury report: For the Raptors, Fred VanVleet (left thumb ligament) is out. For the Celtics, Aron Baynes (left foot contusion) is out.

Source: https://www.nba.com/raptors/gameday-022619

Me:

Comment

With a win tonight, we could also help start nailing the coffin shot on Celtics hopes for home court. It would put them a full 2 games back of Philly and a full 3 games back of Pacers. (That's a lot with 20 games left). Alternatively a Celtics win would keep them a game back of Philly and 2 back of Pacers (more doable)

It's a pretty big swing game. I think we're pretty unanimous here we hate Boston the most out of those 3. On the road to start round 1 against a really good team with the winner playing (likely) Milwaukee? Yes please

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      There is a certain synergy between Leonard and Trudeau on vacation days...
                      Don't you guys go turning this thread into another political fustercluck.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        They're just speaking their truth .......

Comment

I know it's become a redundant yelling at clouds thing but it's a pretty big game tonight and if you look at the Sportsnet website, you wouldn't know the sport of basketball existed. And they own the team!

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Theres a Canadian election this year and an American election next year.

Just think, the last 2 years have been the QUIET period of hearing about politics everywhere you turn...oh god

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              I know it's become a redundant yelling at clouds thing but it's a pretty big game tonight and if you look at the Sportsnet website, you wouldn't know the sport of basketball existed. And they own the team!
                              I used to blame the media, but then I realized the media just gives the people what they want. And in Canada what they want is hockey.

Even just for basketball in Canada what have I noticed drums up the most clicks and comments the last couple years? Lavar ball, lebron, Durant.. more than our local heroes

Comment

Bucks beat the Bulls 117-106 without Antetokounmpo while the Celtics lost to Chicago with a full roster.
                                What Celtic team do we see tonight, the beatable one or the one that was supposed to be a playoffs finalist one?

Hey, IT'S GAME DAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X