Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everyone active for the game tonight?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      What? Like putting jumping jacks on the schedule? Or abdominal crunches?

Comment

Now that Washington is officially a dumpster fire ... I wish all the bad in the world onto this Celtics team and no one else in the world. Strictly on basketball terms; I'm not a monster.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I'm good

Comment

I'm ready!!!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LOL.

I guess nobody is aware of player status for this game.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I agree, it's just hard when your top guys tke 50 vacation days.
                There is a certain synergy between Leonard and Trudeau on vacation days...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

LOL.

I guess nobody is aware of player status for this game.
                  - Injury report: For the Raptors, Fred VanVleet (left thumb ligament) is out. For the Celtics, Aron Baynes (left foot contusion) is out.

Source: https://www.nba.com/raptors/gameday-022619

Me:

Comment

With a win tonight, we could also help start nailing the coffin shot on Celtics hopes for home court. It would put them a full 2 games back of Philly and a full 3 games back of Pacers. (That's a lot with 20 games left). Alternatively a Celtics win would keep them a game back of Philly and 2 back of Pacers (more doable)

It's a pretty big swing game. I think we're pretty unanimous here we hate Boston the most out of those 3. On the road to start round 1 against a really good team with the winner playing (likely) Milwaukee? Yes please

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      There is a certain synergy between Leonard and Trudeau on vacation days...
                      Don't you guys go turning this thread into another political fustercluck.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        They're just speaking their truth .......

Comment

I know it's become a redundant yelling at clouds thing but it's a pretty big game tonight and if you look at the Sportsnet website, you wouldn't know the sport of basketball existed. And they own the team!

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Theres a Canadian election this year and an American election next year.

Just think, the last 2 years have been the QUIET period of hearing about politics everywhere you turn...oh god

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              I know it's become a redundant yelling at clouds thing but it's a pretty big game tonight and if you look at the Sportsnet website, you wouldn't know the sport of basketball existed. And they own the team!
                              I used to blame the media, but then I realized the media just gives the people what they want. And in Canada what they want is hockey.

Even just for basketball in Canada what have I noticed drums up the most clicks and comments the last couple years? Lavar ball, lebron, Durant.. more than our local heroes

Comment

Bucks beat the Bulls 117-106 without Antetokounmpo while the Celtics lost to Chicago with a full roster.
                                What Celtic team do we see tonight, the beatable one or the one that was supposed to be a playoffs finalist one?

Hey, IT'S GAME DAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X