Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That felt good.....oh that felt good
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• god Players Only commentators suck. Most of the time they are talking about some random shit and when they actually tune into the game reactions are lame af.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nothing better than the Celtics message boards calling for Stevens’ head. Though, if Nurse managed that game like Stevens did in the 2Q, people on here would similarly outraged.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

god Players Only commentators suck. Most of the time they are talking about some random shit and when they actually tune into the game reactions are lame af.
            ikr, beautiful basketball is ongoing and they talking about they fave Kool-Aid colour. SMH

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Nothing better than the Celtics message boards calling for Stevens’ head. Though, if Nurse managed that game like Stevens did in the 2Q, people on here would similarly outraged.
              Where can I see this for myself?

Comment

• Did anyone imagine Siakam being our 2nd option this season? Man he's such a joy to watch out there.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Where can I see this for myself?
                  CelticsBlog. There are like 600 comments. Their tears are delicious.

Comment

Thanks sir,

Comment

you really hate to see it
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I prefer RealGM. Those guys are seriously depressed.

Comment

• Not one post from them dares acknowledge that Toronto is a good team however....classic

Comment

• Best game in a long time.

Season starting to feel long, though. Playoffs can't come soon enough.

Comment

• Nice convincing win. Marc's best game as a Raptor in my opinion.. Only had 5 points but had a great all around game. +18 off the bench.

Liked the rotations that Nurse used in this one.. guess it helps to have Kawhi in the rotation. Kyle with Marc and the bench was smart. Hope we don't wear him out too much. Lin had some nice defensive moves too.. kept Kyrie in front of him as best as he could. Didn't think he had that in him to be honest.

Siakam was awesome again. Kawhi still has no lift. He looks hurt or out of shape or something. Hope he gets healthy.

Nice to see that Norm had a good game too. Hit a couple of big 3's.

Toronto has Boston's number at home.. they just play them so loose. A typical Boston team even if down by 20 is always in the game.. but in this one you can see that the Celtics had no fight. Even Horford who usually gets up for these big games wasn't really having it. Missed a lot of open 3's which is unlike him.

Great win.. sucks that we don't play again until Friday. The momentum of this win will probably dissipate but Portland's a tough team so hope we bring the same energy again against them.

Comment

• What a game. Kyle, Pascal and mccaw set the tone with their energy. Serge was great. Marc and lin are coming along. Kawhi will be fine long term. Yall see Irving sitting at the end of the bench away from most teammates chuckling and laughing with whoever would engage him? Real nice leader he is. And people here complain about Lowrys personality...

That acc crowd was pretty fucking shitty. They better work on that intensity before the playoffs..I dont care if its Tuesday.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X