Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #62: Celtics (37-23) @ Raptors (44-17); Tuesday Feb. 26th at 8pm EST on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    If you look closely Uncle Dennis has a smile on his face. Masai is doing a great job.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I've been to make a comment about Kawhi/Pascal. I've been watching Kawhis body language all season (like a weirdo), and I've started notice lately he gets really happy for Pascal. He was like a proud dad when Pascal had his 44 pt game, standing, clapping and smiling. He's always quick to the high 5, and cheered Pascals 3s and dunks quite obviously last night. I'm really starting to think he's looking long term and seeing a very interesting Robin to his Batman developing here.

And then this, Saw this comment on the main page. No way of verifying if it's true or not.

And apparently the guy who's beside him owns the CargoJet Kawhi visited in Hamilton

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Kawhi father's brother. His name is Dennis. And essential is kawhis manager. Happy Dennis, Happy Kawhi
        Thanks much and glad to read Dennis is here and happy. Now, what is "CargoJet" and how is it connected to Kawhi?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Thanks much and glad to read Dennis is here and happy. Now, what is "CargoJet" and how is it connected to Kawhi?
          CargoJet is the biggest Cargo airlines in Canada and based out of Hamilton. If Uncle Dennis is hanging out with a CargoJet executive that's a good thing. It could mean he's working on some type of a sponsorship deal with Kawhi. It could mean he's looking at companies in Canada. It could mean Kawhi's staying

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            CargoJet is the biggest Cargo airlines in Canada and based out of Hamilton. If Uncle Dennis is hanging out with a CargoJet executive that's a good thing. It could mean he's working on some type of a sponsorship deal with Kawhi. It could mean he's looking at companies in Canada. It could mean Kawhi's staying
            Couple this with Masai saying recently he feels confident that he can get Kawai to resign here and we just might be cooking with some peanut oil here boys (Or just reading way too much into things). Either way it will be exciting to see what happens.

Comment

• Brad a little touchy when asked about his feelings re last night’s game...

Comment

Kawhi is moving Uncle Dennis, Kawhi's girlfriend and daughter, 4 of his cars and a few of his buddies and all their stuff up here for next season through Cargojet .... he stayin'
                Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Feb 27, 2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• RR out here like
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi is moving Uncle Dennis, Kawhi's girlfriend and daughter, 4 of his cars and a few of his buddies and all their stuff up here for next season through Cargojet .... he stayin'
                    Your sure it's only 4 cars?

Comment

Your sure it's only 4 cars?
                      He's leaving most all his verts in San Diego for the off season

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Brad a little touchy when asked about his feelings re last night’s game...

Sounds like a guy complaining to his wife about doing the dishes

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          RR out here like
                          We are a tad desperate

Comment

• Im starting to believe a 1+1 or 2+1 contract is the most likely scenario. Theres not gonna be to many options better for kawhi next season then here. And still gives him the option to move when a team can present a better opportunity then the raps. Plus i think he can get a bogger contract if he has 2 more years of service. But who knows money doesnt seem lile that big of a factor to him
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Im starting to believe a 1+1 or 2+1 contract is the most likely scenario. Theres not gonna be to many options better for kawhi next season then here. And still gives him the option to move when a team can present a better opportunity then the raps. Plus i think he can get a bogger contract if he has 2 more years of service. But who knows money doesnt seem lile that big of a factor to him
                              I know personally from my perspective, once I'm up in the hundreds of millions, I'm choosing quality of team and life over say 20 more million. I'm already rich rich. Now I wanna be happy happy.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I don't know that the Clips would be that bad with Kawhi but once you're making 20-30M per year, I'm choosing a winning situation and Toronto has it. No one want to earn big money and lose half your games when you can earn big money and win most of your games
                                Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Feb 27, 2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X