Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #63 Trail Blazers (38-23) @ Raptors (45-17); Friday Mar. 1st at 8pm EDT on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Harden goes off for 58 points, 10 assists and seven rebounds and still the Rockets only beat the Heat by 3 lol

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Freakin' Magic, man. Wins over Bucks, Raptors, GSW now. Losses to Knicks and Bulls.
    Classic Steve Clifford team. They play defense and they play hard. Good teams can crank up the intensity in the playoffs to beat them. But good for them.
    Last edited by golden; Thu Feb 28, 2019, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Freakin' Magic, man. Wins over Bucks, Raptors, GSW now. Losses to Knicks and Bulls.
    damn maybe it's better for Bucks to face them in first round

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    iTS GAME DAYYYYY
    WOOOOOOOOOOO
    Little early in the day for tequila

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    LurkingRaptor wrote: View Post
    Haha we got the same birthday. I'm gonna be going in to watch this one! Gooooo Raps
    You, me, and... Bieber. Happy birthday

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    P.S. Joey, I hope this is high effort enough for you!
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    This team can handle almost any team if they put in effort sans Golden State (where we have to play at 90+% capabilities).
    We beat gs twice once without kawhi. You shoulda said denver we cant beat them according to our games vs them this year

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Raps win...i expect them to be focused and play well on both ends of floor. They can easily handle portland if they do that
    This team can handle almost any team if they put in effort sans Golden State (where we have to play at 90+% capabilities).

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    It will be tomorrow
    Y'all ready for the biggest game of the year?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Need to make up for the stinker we had in portland. We had the crazy late game comeback but the game as a whole was doodoo

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Raps win...i expect them to be focused and play well on both ends of floor. They can easily handle portland if they do that

Leave a comment:

• LurkingRaptor
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

Friday is my birthday and all I want is a win.

Go Raps!

P.S. Joey, I hope this is high effort enough for you!
    Haha we got the same birthday. I'm gonna be going in to watch this one! Gooooo Raps

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Isn't that the same saying "there are any number of teams in the Easter Conference that can kick our azz when we're playing as disjointed as we are right now....."
    Yes, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. But we know where kyrie thinks isaac newton can stick his laws of physics

Leave a comment:

Working...
X