Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #63 Trail Blazers (38-23) @ Raptors (45-17); Friday Mar. 1st at 8pm EDT on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Actually lowry hit 2 big layup in the last 2 mins. One of which should have been a and 1. Plus a near amazing steal that was called a kick ball
    That's doing his job. But every possession counts in playoff games. Can't be making mental mistakes like that.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      He's still mentally weak in crunch time, until he proves otherwise. Bricked a wiiide open 3. Turnover on a 4ft pass to Kawhi. Fouled a 3pt shooter. If not for Kawhi and Danny being clutch, that would have been the type of Raptors choke game that we've come to expect from the Lowry & DeRozan era.

In terms of Lowry turning things around after he was almost traded, uh.... that's happenened before.
      I don't know what you arguing about anymore.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Ok, then don't argue.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Unnecessary hate for Lowry. The guy made 2 big shots. He, Danny and Kawhi were all big time in a game that was 5 vs 8. That foul on Lillard was complete bullshit so don't count that as a fault on Lowry.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Unnecessary hate for Lowry. The guy made 2 big shots. He, Danny and Kawhi were all big time in a game that was 5 vs 8. That foul on Lillard was complete bullshit so don't count that as a fault on Lowry.
            Also tturnover. Ya kyle gave a lazy pass but kawhi didnt have his man sealed properly. Id say that turnover was 60% kyles fault 40 kawho
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Finally watch this game what did I say at the beginning of the season.... I want to see back doors now we have them thanks to Gasol Gasol needs to start period. And we need to cut the rotation down. Kawhi Lowry pascal green Gasol ibaka Lin OG? I don’t want to see anyone else.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                Even though I watched the game and later replays I didn't notice Kawhi and his reaction right after he took the shot. Check out the way he leans back as if to help the ball through the hoop. Then he gives an emphatic punch as the ball goes in. Love it!

BTW, the NBA's L2M Report maintains Kyle made contact with Lilliards arm. The video posted does not show this and the official, Lane, is in poor position to determine if contact occurred as he would need to see through Lilliards body to do so. NBA will claim lack of clear video evidence to over rule call. Total Farce. The video from the far end is very clear that there was no contact and Lilliard was just hunting for foul. Shame on the NBA.
                THose who call the NBA corrupt and fixed have more and more of a point imo

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  Even though I watched the game and later replays I didn't notice Kawhi and his reaction right after he took the shot. Check out the way he leans back as if to help the ball through the hoop. Then he gives an emphatic punch as the ball goes in. Love it!
                  So true...I was hoping to track down a pic of that with Kawhi almost leaning over backwards waiting to see if the ball went in. Awesome candidness.

Comment

• This reminds me of the MLSs bias toward Toronto FC a few years ago. You can slow momentum but you cant stop it - assholes!

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      Finally watch this game what did I say at the beginning of the season.... I want to see back doors now we have them thanks to Gasol Gasol needs to start period. And we need to cut the rotation down. Kawhi Lowry pascal green Gasol ibaka Lin OG? I don’t want to see anyone else.
                      Your going to see Freddy VV in the playoff minutes mix... The odd guy out for more than 8 mins a game in the PO is going to be Norm..
                      Just my opinion....
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Your going to see Freddy VV in the playoff minutes mix... The odd guy out for more than 8 mins a game in the PO is going to be Norm..
                        Just my opinion....
                        As it should be.

Lowry-Green-Kawhi-Siakam-Gasol
                        Lin-FVV-OG-Serge

Nine man rotation. Easy peasy.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          As it should be.

Lowry-Green-Kawhi-Siakam-Gasol
                          Lin-FVV-OG-Serge

Nine man rotation. Easy peasy.
                          Yup!
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Whatever rotation we end up using in the playoffs.. I just don't want to ever see Norm and McCaw on the floor together. Especially if Ibaka is their center.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Whatever rotation we end up using in the playoffs.. I just don't want to ever see Norm and McCaw on the floor together. Especially if Ibaka is their center.
                              Yea that better never happen. They shouldn't see the floor at all to be honest. Maybe McCaw is certain situations because of his defence but that's it.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                              X