Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #63 Trail Blazers (38-23) @ Raptors (45-17); Friday Mar. 1st at 8pm EDT on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Lowry brain fart. Not surprised. Kawhi saved his ass. That's why they brought him here.
    I like you man, but you're fucking crazy if you think that was a foul..... if that was Hockey he would have gotten 2 minutes for unsportsmanlike.... literally, he tried to hit Lowry with his arm and ball as he flew passed on lillards right....what a Joke of a call.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      Trae Young has 47 LOL
      Probably already better than L. Ball or Fultz ever will be.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        He will be taking 2 Tylenols instead of 1.
        Its tylenol and aleve lin spilled the beans
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Watched on ESPN till the last 10 minutes.
          The "conspiracies" are real, these guys are fucking pricks.

As for the game.

The officials are corrupt. simple.

Guys will say "but Toronto got a lot of defensive calls"...... fuck yes they did, I rarely praise this team, but they played sublime defence tonight, the calls were earned..... i wanna punch the TV when I see how these guys get treated, its no wonder nobody wants to play here, players talk, and they know what happens
          What we're they saying in the ESPN broadcast?

Comment

• I'm not watching the rest of the game but lebron and Lopez already scrapping. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a fight later in the game

Comment

• Thats why we brought him here!!!!

Comment

• Rondo is 1/7 from 3 in the first quarter...lol

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Its tylenol and aleve lin spilled the beans
                  Lin would have a Asian natural herbal remedy ......

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                    What we're they saying in the ESPN broadcast?
                    Its just the subtle way they treat Toronto like some second rate franchise who just aren't quite on the same level as the rest of the league. Portland guy hits a shot and its amazing, toronto hits a shot and it either luck, or because Portland hasnt quite gotten into the gam eyet....but they will.........

Same ole shit.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      I like you man, but you're fucking crazy if you think that was a foul..... if that was Hockey he would have gotten 2 minutes for unsportsmanlike.... literally, he tried to hit Lowry with his arm and ball as he flew passed on lillards right....what a Joke of a call.
                      The thing that really gets me is they usually swallow the whistle at end of games. To call that kind of call in the last mins is unheard of. Watch kemba walkers game winner attemt from a few nights ago. Was way closer to bein a foul. Refs didnt even flinch

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        Where would we be without Danny Green? The guy hits shots that are so incredibly important and the kind of shots that we’ve never had guys who could hit. His timely threes are crucial and wildly unappreciated.
                        Couldn't agree more. Finally we have a knock down clutch shooter. I just wish we had more than one
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 4th OT

Comment

• Kawhi set the universe back in balance with that game winner. Raptor talent overcame that run by the referees.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi set the universe back in balance with that game winner. Raptor talent overcame that run by the referees.
                              A New Balance one might say?

Comment

• I remember a old jason kidd era nets game goin to 4 or 5 overtime but not many this long. Verging on historic here

Comment

Working...
                                X