Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #63 Trail Blazers (38-23) @ Raptors (45-17); Friday Mar. 1st at 8pm EDT on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Umm....mods? Can someone deal with this hothead?
    Should give him 2 minutes for excessive juvenileishnness

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Umm....mods? Can someone deal with this hothead?
      On it.

Comment

• I'd like to see the press grow a pair and call out the refs a bit more. After all, thye can't be fined lol
        Grange had at least this to say:
        "That might have done it had Lowry not been called for a phantom foul on a Lillard three-point attempt – replays showed Lowry didn’t touch him."

Comment

• That was some elite D tonight. Any team going thru that kinda drought the Raps were going thru late in the 3rd and early in the 4th would've been killed by a team like Portland, yet they stood their ground to not let the game outta hand.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            If you watch Pop, Doc, Carlisle... they over argue a call early in the game to get calls late. Nurse lets the calls build up all game long before saying something, even then he looks timid talking to them, like the rookie coach he is.
            Are we watching the same game? I think he gets pretty upset over bad calls regardless of when they happen.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              Did Kawhii just like shove Norm outta the way?
              More importantly, he went on to high five everyone with his left hand high. Shoulder looked good.

Comment

• Man...blazers fans are passionate. Over 1100 comments to go through on the Blazers Edge game thread. On early perusing, there’s a lot of guilt over that Lowry 3pt “foul”. Good fans.
                Last edited by Jclaw; Sat Mar 2, 2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• So this is how it feels to be the fan of a clutch team? I like it.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    Are we watching the same game? I think he gets pretty upset over bad calls regardless of when they happen.
                    He watched the same game where Lowry didn't do anything right

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• watching the lakers and the bucks.

The Bucks are just good.

Comment

• Thanks god we have strong players on our team. I just saw the Greek Freak truck a big man and dunk all over him.

Comment

• I remember the good old days when Lowry was always sour and ornery with management after DD was traded. Now hes loving his new team (supposedly he asked Lin to join us).

Comment

• The refs were insane tonight.. but man great clutch win. 38 points from Kawhi. Just an assassin out there.. picking apart the Blazers. If McCollum didn't get crazy hot from 3 we would have won by 20.

Gasol had a great game too. Serge was terrible. In order to boost up Serge you may have to start him so he can get some reps in and get in rhythm. Gasol seems to be fine whether he starts or comes off the bench.

Serge was okay off the bench earlier this year though.. or maybe my memory is playing tricks with me.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                The refs were insane tonight.. but man great clutch win. 38 points from Kawhi. Just an assassin out there.. picking apart the Blazers. If McCollum didn't get crazy hot from 3 we would have won by 20.

Gasol had a great game too. Serge was terrible. In order to boost up Serge you may have to start him so he can get some reps in and get in rhythm. Gasol seems to be fine whether he starts or comes off the bench.

Serge was okay off the bench earlier this year though.. or maybe my memory is playing tricks with me.
                                I think Serge just has his bad games. Luckily we won’t be totally reliant on him in the playoffs. That being said he’s been great all season and he deserves his minutes. Gasol should still start though.

Comment

Working...
                                X