Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #63 Trail Blazers (38-23) @ Raptors (45-17); Friday Mar. 1st at 8pm EDT on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Kyrie is doubling down on his "we the best" bullshit after last nights loss to Portland

Isn't that the same saying "there are any number of teams in the Easter Conference that can kick our azz when we're playing as disjointed as we are right now....."

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Good test for Raptors. Better be another blow out
    How can it be a good test but "better be another blow out" lol
    Raptors really haven't blown out too many teams so let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'll settle for a convincing comfortable one

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Kyrie is doubling down on his "we the best" bullshit after last nights loss to Portland

lol this dudes delusional. If they played a 7 game series vs the nets starting today i think they would struggle to win

Leave a comment:

replied
    Predicting 28 points for Kawhi, 20 for Siakam, 4 threes for Lowry and 10/8/10 for Gasol

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

in other news, the earth is flat

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Good test for Raptors. Better be another blow out

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This would be a good game to start Marc. Looked at the H2H stats between him and Nurkic.. and Gasol usually kicks his ass. Rebounding is basically a wash between the two as well.
    Last edited by planetmars; Thu Feb 28, 2019, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Thanks for getting this up Maury.

The Blazers are now 38-23 overall, but just 15-15 away from the Moda Center, 18-4 versus teams from the Eastern Conference and 4-0 to start their seven-game trip including beating the Celtics last night. Portland has won five in a row, their longest win streak of the season, and have secured a 2-0 sweep of the season series versus Celtics. Following that up with a W over the Raptors would really have them on a roll.

The Trail Blazers remain in fourth in the Western Conference standings and are five games behind the first-place Warriors but just a half game behind the third-place Thunder.

This will be a test; Lillard can be a terror but should be too much for a Raptor team firing on all cylinders. Kawhi better play

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    iTS GAME DAYYYYY
    WOOOOOOOOOOO
    It will be tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Starting Lineups

Toronto

Kyle Lowry
    Danny Green
    Kawhi Leonard
    Pascal Siakam
    Serge Ibaka (?)

Portland

Damian Lillard
    CJ McCollum
    Maurice Harkless
    Al-Forouq Aminu
    Jusuf Nurkic

Both teams are coming off wins against Boston.

Friday is my birthday and all I want is a win.

Go Raps!

P.S. Joey, I hope this is high effort enough for you!
    Happy 80th birthday Mr povich. As a young man, I was unaware of the sheer number of young moms in halter tops with half black babies that needed to find little Dahn'Tay's daddy. Thank you for your service. Salute.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    iTS GAME DAYYYYY
    WOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Blazers are on a roll having won 5 straight games with wins against Warriors, 76'ers and Celtics.

Last time they've met the Blazers won because their bench showed up and the Raps didnt (Zac Collins with 16 pts!? Gtfo!). Lets hope this new bench mob shows up this time.
    Last edited by Hotshot; Thu Feb 28, 2019, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Game #63 Trail Blazers (38-23) @ Raptors (45-17); Friday Mar. 1st at 8pm EDT on SN1

Starting Lineups

Toronto

Kyle Lowry
    Danny Green
    Kawhi Leonard
    Pascal Siakam
    Serge Ibaka (?)

Portland

Damian Lillard
    CJ McCollum
    Maurice Harkless
    Al-Forouq Aminu
    Jusuf Nurkic

Both teams are coming off wins against Boston.

Friday is my birthday and all I want is a win.

Go Raps!

P.S. Joey, I hope this is high effort enough for you!
Working...
X