No announcement yet.

Game #64 Raptors (46-17) @ Pistons (29-31); Sunday Mar. 3rd at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of really nice possessions to end the 4th. That step back 3 by Lowry with a bit over a minute left was nuts.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Nurse is why this game is close. Right when he brought on that all bench unit Detroit came right back into the game like we all knew they would.
      You must be so much fun at parties...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Nurse is why this game is close. Right when he brought on that all bench unit Detroit came right back into the game like we all knew they would.
          And the starters started the game out terribly. Goes both ways.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Well you feel better about your chances when you play the favourite good in the regular season
            You do but I'm not worried about them. Especially when we're 100%. If we are worried about them or lose to them there's something wrong
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              this game is so good.. overtime would be great...unless we have anothr buzzer beater in us...
              Hell of a play call, Gasol almost got it down

Comment

• Okay i believe nick now. He's saving things for postseason. That was a great play. He looked pissed on The sidelines he gave that play away and didnt get it to fall.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Gasol’s a 3 point shooter they said lol..neither him or Lowry are 3 point shooters. The Gasol Lin trade was completely useless! Just little Bobby Webster making moves for the heck of it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Yea starting J Lin was a big reason too. I didn't think Jeremy would look that bad though
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
                      Gasol’s a 3 point shooter they said lol..neither him or Lowry are 3 point shooters. The Gasol Lin trade was completely useless! Just little Bobby Webster making moves for the heck of it.
                      Lin was not a trade
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Casey called the play for Ellignton that Spo called on him when he was in miami.... OG remembered... great block
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
                          Gasol’s a 3 point shooter they said lol..neither him or Lowry are 3 point shooters. The Gasol Lin trade was completely useless! Just little Bobby Webster making moves for the heck of it.
                          Lowry isn't a 3 point shooter and Lin was a trade. What a guy you are...

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Okay i believe nick now. He's saving things for postseason. That was a great play. He looked pissed on The sidelines he gave that play away and didnt get it to fall.
                            Yeah he really did, I'll ease off him and his ATOs after that.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Do I detect a little Freddy envy from the assembled masses who only a couple weeks ago were happy he was on the IR ?

Look mate.. we need em all to win this.. its a marathon.. not a sprint to the finals...
                              No just a fact. He has been terrible since joining the Raptors. 31% FG, 0% (0-16) 3P%.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                And 3 straight turnovers to start the 2nd half. The starting lineup choice was a disaster, but Nurse was stubborn and stuck with it, instead of admitting it was trash. Maybe it's because he's coaching against Casey. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X