Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Gasol 2-10, Lin 0-8... man damn
    those two cost us the game... 2 for 18 from those two clowns.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Lin never should have started in the first place. Should have started OG and ran the offense through Gasol instead of putting the ball in Lin's hands and trying to force everybody else to be a finisher. Even then, Nurse could have corrected it, but he doubled down on that failed decision in the 2nd half. In a game that was decided in OT, that was game.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        Naw Gasol played well. He did a lot of other good things. J Lin was bad and a lot of that was on Nurse as well. Why are you starting Lin. We have enough play makers in the starting lineup. The reason Fred works in the starting lineup is because you DONT want him running the team. Hes much more deadly as a floor spacer.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Lin never should have started in the first place. Should have started OG and ran the offense through Gasol instead of putting the ball in Lin's hands and trying to force everybody else to be a finisher.
          Exactly.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I just hope the Lin starting experiment is over. I think Nurse learned though cause he went to OG in the overtime.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I just hope the Lin starting experiment is over. I think Nurse learned though cause he went to OG in the overtime.
              He didn't really learn, because he started Lin in the 2nd half and then stayed with that lineup for extended run. The only reasons would be his own pride or not wanting to hurt Lin's feelings.

Comment

• Brown paper bags are being passed out at the exits for those who are still hyperventilating over a loss in early march to a team that is scuffling to get to .500.

A lucky few will have a bottle of liquor in their bag...

Up next.. National TV and Houston who the Raps owe one to...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  we couldn't keep Ish Smith in front of us. Harden is going for 50
                  We win 120 - 50, sold.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Three former Raptors starting for the Grizz and they are up in the 4th in OKC right now, sans Conley.
                    JV still getting the ridiculous whistle while steven adams gets away with moving screens on every possession. lol

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      because its the NBA you take it hard if you can, why are you pissing all over a hard take...it was just a really good block
                      At first I thought it looked like he was too far away to dunk. The replay showed his arm was hit which should have resulted in free throws. It seemed every missed shot by Detroit resulted in free throws whereas the away team didn't get rewarded in this case. Siakam did the right thing. I would argue if we were the home team, he would be shooting free throws.

Comment

Naw Gasol played well. He did a lot of other good things. J Lin was bad and a lot of that was on Nurse as well. Why are you starting Lin. We have enough play makers in the starting lineup. The reason Fred works in the starting lineup is because you DONT want him running the team. Hes much more deadly as a floor spacer.
                        I like Gasol but you can't "do a lot of other good things" and chip in just 4 points as a starter imo. Raps need more out of the C position

Comment

• Raps were out for a Sunday stroll today. Oh well, on to the next apparently meaningless game. I’ve stopped caring about wins and losses and playoff matchups - the organization obviously isn’t concerned.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Raps were out for a Sunday stroll today. Oh well, on to the next apparently meaningless game. I’ve stopped caring about wins and losses and playoff matchups - the organization obviously isn’t concerned.
                            Great, now get GLF and the rest of the worriers a rocking chair and this bandwagon is going to be a jambo-fuckin-ree.

Is it April yet?

Comment

• Sucks we lost but that was a really fun game. Really chippy game too (do the refs have a hidden agenda on the Raps?). It was a game of inches and we came up a bit too short. Glad OG took that 3.. sucked that it air balled. He's great above the break. Look up his stats if you don't believe me (or go to the OG thread).

The ATO play in the 4th was awesome. To bad it didn't work out.

KLOE was great. Just missed a bunny at the rim that probably could have sealed it.. or at least taken it to another OT. Serge was good off the bench too which was nice to see.

Lin was absolutely useless. I'm not the biggest fan of Fred's but at least I hope he supplant's Lin in the rotation when he comes back. I would have liked to seen OG start.. but he ended the game and that's all that really matters.

OG was so good tonight though. That block on Ellington. The put back layup from the Lowry missed 3. The timely deflections. The defense on Blake overall. Sucks we couldn't win the game for him.

We pretty much just gave back the first seed to the Bucks. Oh well. On the bright side this loss probably moves Detroit closer to 6th.. Orlando lost to the Cavs of all teams (wtf?) so that probably means we play Brooklyn in the first round? Still early but that could be a fun revenge series for us.

Comment

Gasol was 2 - 10, 8 rebs, 5 assists. Would his game not be more effective with the second unit?

Comment

Working...
                                X