No announcement yet.

Game #64 Raptors (46-17) @ Pistons (29-31); Sunday Mar. 3rd at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #64 Raptors (46-17) @ Pistons (29-31); Sunday Mar. 3rd at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Starting Lineups

Toronto

Kyle Lowry
    Danny Green
    Kawhi Leonard
    Pascal Siakam
    Marc Gasol

Detroit

Reggie Jackson
    Wayne Ellington
    Bruce Brown
    Blake Griffin
    Andre Drummond

The Raptors are coming off of a close win over the Blazers on Friday where Kawhi scored 15 points in the fourth including the game-winning fadeaway baseline jumper.

The Pistons will be playing the second half of a back to back at home after playing in Cleveland on Saturday. They have won 7 of their last 10 not including today's game against the Cavs in which the Pistons are up by 23 with 9 minutes to go in the second quarter! 42 points in the first quarter!

The Pistons have a vomit-inducing starting lineup save for Blake Griffin who has been having a career year.

Dwayne Casey looks to get his second win against his former team while the Raptors look to beat their former coach for the first time since he was fired in the off-season.

Go Raps!

P.S. This thread was even more effort than last time Joey, I want some credit.

I said the Cavs were winning, it's the other way around.

Comment

Lovin it Maury. It's in the bag!!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Lovin it Maury. It's in the bag!!
        All the validation I need is right here

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
          I said the Cavs were winning, it's the other way around.
          Haha just for shits and giggle i put money on detroit being up by 21+ at half time at 17-1 odds. Great bet. Im getting drunk tn! Hope i wake up for the game tmrw
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Haha just for shits and giggle i put money on detroit being up by 21+ at half time at 17-1 odds. Great bet. Im getting drunk tn! Hope i wake up for the game tmrw
            Watched Detroit game for 5 minutes. Nobody can score. Detroit up 35, 5 minutes left. Saw one bucket.This is going to be more of a home game for Toronto. Team relaxing in Detroit. Their team flying in tonight. Don’t forget the Canada fans showing up in Detroit. Kawhi going to find out about the North.
            Last edited by Gonzz; Sat Mar 2, 2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
              Watched Detroit game for 5 minutes. Nobody can score. Detroit up 35, 5 minutes left. Saw one bucket.This is going to be more of a home game for Toronto. Team relaxing in Detroit. Their team flying in tonight. Don’t forget the Canada fans showing up in Detroit. Kawhi going to find out about the North.
              with the blowout most of the starters only played 20-25 minutes. so they should be pretty well rested for tmrw. no doubt raptors fans will take over the palace. I was actually thinking a playoff matchup with Detroit would be sick we basically have home court the whole series. plus tickets cheaper in Detroit so we true rowdy fan would be able to afford tickets
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

And if second round is against Indy, will be a large contingent of Raptors fans as well

Comment

Game Day coming up! Pay back on Casey being Casey!

Comment

And we can kick off gameday with a Bucks loss! It’s possible!

Comment

Lakers fans be like

Comment

Fuck the Lakers

Wait who are we playing again? Eh fuck the Lakers anyway

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          And we can kick off gameday with a Bucks loss! It’s possible!
                          It’s official - Bucks lost to the Jazz.

Nick Nurse’s maniacal plan to use jazz to reach the NBA Finals might be just the thing.

It’s been said before and it’s worth restating:

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            It’s official - Bucks lost to the Jazz.

Nick Nurse’s maniacal plan to use jazz to reach the NBA Finals might be just the thing.

It’s been said before and it’s worth restating:

They have a whole bunch of injuries though and they still almost won. But I'll take it and I'm definitely not feeling sorry for them because we've had way more injuries than them.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

It's GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME Day!
                              Honey, can we eat early....or late .... I got something I need to do from 6-8:00

Comment

Working...
                              X