Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

    Beard vs Claw
    Projected Starters
    Rockets (38-25) Raptors (46-18)
    Chris Paul Kyle Lowry
    James Harden Danny Green
    Eric Gordon Kawhi Leonard
    PJ Tucker Pascal Siakam
    Clint Capela Serge Ibaka
    NOTES
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Mar 5th, 2019, 10:34 AM.
    All man. All amazing.

  • #2
    You missed three started on the Houston side...

    Comment


    • #3
      Its just James Harden vs James Harden. If hes on fire, they win or lose a close game. If hes off, we probably win big.

      Comment


      • #4
        Over/under on the number of travels from Harden?

        Comment


        • #5
          sanyo wrote: View Post
          Over/under on the number of travels from Harden?
          The actual ones or just the ones that get called?

          Comment


          • #6
            sanyo wrote: View Post
            Over/under on the number of travels from Harden?
            It's 2019, you can shuffle your feet all you want if you are:

            1. Taking a "step back" 3
            2. Taking a "gather step"
            3. Bobbling the ball and running along the baseline without dribbling

            I have never really cared about the lack of travel calls in the NBA, but it's getting pretty silly. I actually lol now when they call a travel on someone for shifting a pivot foot. Really? A guy can take four steps away from the basket to set up a shot, but you drag that toe 3 inches before a pass and that's a travel?

            I don't even know what this is anymore:



            Then there's all those times a running player will take 3-4 steps on the catch before coming to a stop. Then shift pivot feet 3 times. Then put the ball down and drive. I have no idea how they pick what to ignore and what to whistle.
            Last edited by S.R.; Mon Mar 4th, 2019, 07:47 AM.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

            Comment


            • #7
              Just realized we're going through a bit of a revenge tour..

              San Antonio, Orlando, Boston, Portland, Detroit, Houston, New Orleans...

              All these teams had beaten us once before. So far we are 3-2. Not the greatest of records here. Hope we can extend that to 4-2.

              The Houston role players kicked our asses last time out. Faried, Gordon, Rivers and Tucker all had big games. This time out they'll have Paul and Capela as well.

              I thought the game plan on Harden was pretty good last time out. Danny did as good of a job as you could do on him. We also gave him different looks with OG and Norm IIRC. Either way should be a fun one.

              Houston & Toronto always seem to have great games against each other.

              Comment


              • #8
                planetmars wrote: View Post
                Just realized we're going through a bit of a revenge tour..

                San Antonio, Orlando, Boston, Portland, Detroit, Houston, New Orleans...

                All these teams had beaten us once before. So far we are 3-2. Not the greatest of records here. Hope we can extend that to 4-2.

                The Houston role players kicked our asses last time out. Faried, Gordon, Rivers and Tucker all had big games. This time out they'll have Paul and Capela as well.

                I thought the game plan on Harden was pretty good last time out. Danny did as good of a job as you could do on him. We also gave him different looks with OG and Norm IIRC. Either way should be a fun one.

                Houston & Toronto always seem to have great games against each other.
                A good job on Hardne is holding him to 40 on 50 jacks ..... he's a ball hog and a ball stopper and a volume shooter....and a stud and a stone cold killer ....

                Comment


                • #9


                  Lets play guess the "special announcement"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post


                    Lets play guess the "special announcement"
                    Kawhi playing tomorrow?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      bertarapsfan wrote: View Post


                      Lets play guess the "special announcement"
                      All man. All amazing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        bertarapsfan wrote: View Post


                        Lets play guess the "special announcement"
                        Kawhi is releasing an album of duet ballads with Carly Rae Jepsen. Album to be titled "Live Laugh Load Management"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll guess that the Raptors will be playing a game or two in Africa next year

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ill go with purple jerseys are coming back. Either that or were changing our logo to kawhis claw symbol when he re signs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              I'll guess that the Raptors will be playing a game or two in Africa next year
                              Hmm never thought of that. good guess, it would have to be preseason or over the summer though. better stock up on malaria pills

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X