Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post

im not a nurse fan but lowry played 40 mins, kawhi 35 mins, pascal 38 mins

for houston harden is the leader at 37 mins....

starters got their mins

OUR BENCH IS SHIT

UTTER SHIT
    On paper, it should be at least as good as last year. But there's no consistency or structure. Superstars can thrive in any system, but role players need role cards..... because they're role players.

Comment

• Why doesn't Masai believe in 3 point shooters? Just get fucking shooters man. Defense is overrated when those defensive players can't shoot.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man I miss JV
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Another thing with Powell - he can't shoot, he's got tunnel vision, he's a horrendous finisher, below average ball handler. Why do they keep playing him? for his defence? if that's the case then play McCaw more. McCaw is superior defender than Norm.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

On paper, it should be at least as good as last year. But there's no consistency or structure. Superstars can thrive in any system, but role players need role cards..... because they're role players.
            last year our bench mob bailed us out ALOT

this year the opposite....

Gasol is old and his age is showing. Has had one good game since he's arrived. Lin has been shit and now we realize we under appreciated Wright...

By the way -- Delon with 25 pts off the bench...even CJ with 12 pts, JV with 17 pts for Memphis today.

Masai made a huge mistake breaking this team apart... CJ was whatever with us but man JV was good, got hurt by a dirty fucking player in draymond and now we are stuck with old man gasol for next year too... kawhi walks WE ARE FUCKED!

Comment

• So this team only traded losing by 20+ to losing by 12....great.

Comment

• Lowry 4-16, with 5 turnovers. Whoa. Gotta do better than that.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Man I miss JV
                  it's funny how people were saying "you're homer if you think JV is better" Don't let fanbase of a player dictate your opinion of him. JV is not straight up better than Gasol. But there was argument to be made and shouldn't have been labeled as "JV Hive"
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• And yes Lin has been really bad but anyone holding out hope that Fred will be our saviour better give it up now. Just remember fred was playing bad too and Nurse was using him all wrong. If that continues he ain't saving shit
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lin vs Detroit - 1 point. Tonight - 2 points.

This bench is garbage.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Man I miss JV
                        120+ ORTG and elite rebounding is no joke. Consistent, like clockwork.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

it's funny how people were saying "you're homer if you think JV is better" Don't let fanbase of a player dictate your opinion of him. JV is not straight up better than Gasol. But there was argument to be made and shouldn't have been labeled as "JV Hive"
                          straight up no... 4-5 years ago... today he is... yes gasol has better court vision but JV would wipe him off the floor with everything else now...

and JV loved Toronto.. he was a fine player, would have re-signed for the right price here...

Now.. we got Ibaka and Gasol. two old fucks, god help us if we make the finals and their legs can still work.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Why doesn't Masai believe in 3 point shooters? Just get fucking shooters man. Defense is overrated when those defensive players can't shoot.
                            How many open threes do you think we missed again? Starters or bench, whatever Nurse is running gets us a ton of open threes

Comment

• What a bad bad game.

Comment

• Hey everything was great after the Celtics win when Gasol looked so good, but yeah on a night like tonight you miss Delon and JV.

It looked like Norm was coming around for a bit there, but at this rate he shouldn't be in the playoff rotation. Should have kept Meeks? Lack of shooting a problem sometimes.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X