Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Site is too white? wow racism
    I don't care if its pink purple or acid green. It's hard to use and navigate. THATS the problem.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't care if its pink purple or acid green. It's hard to use and navigate. THATS the problem.
      Hey chill out man. They're working on it! Everything will be fine. I promise.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Comment

Site is too white? wow racism
          Mine's black.....

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

fake news
            mrrga!
            Make RR great again!!

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

mrrga!
              not sure what mrrga means, but spot on

Comment

Beard vs Claw
                Projected Starters
                Rockets (38-25) Raptors (46-18)
                Chris Paul Kyle Lowry
                James Harden Danny Green
                Eric Gordon Kawhi Leonard
                PJ Tucker Pascal Siakam
                Clint Capela Serge Ibaka
                NOTES
                • • The Toronto Raptors host the Houston Rockets at Scotiabank Arena on Tuesday night. Tonight marks the team’s 14th nationally televised game (TNT/ESPN) in the United States, after only five last year. The Raptors are 8-4 (.615) in these games. Toronto also has an opportunity to split the season-series against Houston for the 11th time since 2006-07. The Raptors have dropped the season-series once since 2003-04.
                • • Scotiabank Arena has been sold out for 216 consecutive games since Nov. 11, 2014 – the longest streak in franchise history. Toronto is currently 27-6 (.818) which is tied for Denver for second in the NBA. Milwaukee leads the league with a 25-5 (.833) record at home. The Raptors lead the NBA with an 18-6 (.750) record against Western Conference opponents.
                • • Toronto has three games remaining against teams that currently have a winning record - the fewest for any NBA team. The Raptors will host Houston (38-25) Tuesday at Scotiabank Arena, then have a home-and-home against Oklahoma City (39-24) later this month (Mar. 20-22). Toronto has eight games remaining against opponents fighting for a playoff berth (Miami 2X, Charlotte 2X, L.A. Lakers, Orlando, Brooklyn and Detroit). Following Tuesday’s game the Raptors face six straight games against opponents with a sub .500 record.
                • • Kyle Lowry scored a season-high 35 points Mar. 1 at Detroit. He shot 11-for-24 from the field and 6-for-14 from threepoint range against the Pistons. This marked the 30th time Lowry has recorded 30+ points since joining the Raptors, which ranks fourth in franchise history behind DeMar DeRozan (96), Vince Carter (91) and Chris Bosh (60). Lowry also earned his team-leading 17th double-double Mar. 1 vs. Portland with 19 points and 10 assists. It marked the 91st time he has recorded a double-double of 10 points and 10 assists, tying Jose Calderon for the franchise record. Lowry ranks fourth overall in Raptors history with 105 double-doubles. Lowry, a five-time All-Star with Toronto, was acquired from Houston in 2012 in exchange for Gary Forbes and a first round draft pick.
                • • Kawhi Leonard scored a game-high 38 points including the game-winning basket with 3.0 seconds remaining Mar. 1 vs. Portland. Leonard made 14-of-22 field goals, with two three-pointers and was a perfect 8-for-8 at the free throw line against the Trail Blazers. This marked the seventh time this season Leonard has recorded 35+ points in a game – a career high. He tallied 35+ points six times during the 2016-17 season. DeMar DeRozan holds the franchise record scoring 35+ points in 15 games during the 2016-17 campaign.
                • • Pascal Siakam is one of nine Eastern Conference players averaging at least 20.0 points with a .500 field goal percentage since Feb. 1. He is averaging 20.8 points and shooting .506 from the field in 11 games. Siakam scored 21 points Mar. 3 at Detroit, marking the 19th time this season he has scored at least 20 points in a game after recording one 20-point game through his first two seasons.
                • • Toronto completed the month of February with an 8-1 record. This marked the team’s 15th consecutive winning month since Feb. 2017 – the longest current streak in the NBA. The only other double-digit streak of that kind in Raptors history was 11 straight winning months from Apr. 2015 through Dec. 2016. Toronto’s 8-1 record also marks the team’s best record in any calendar month in which it played at least three games
                Atta boy, back to the quality I remember.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Mine's black.....

Dark themes are like drugs. No kidding. I don't even remember white YouTube, Twitter anymore. Night mode everywhere

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

not sure what mrrga means, but spot on
                    Make Raptors Republic Great Again

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

MAGA looks better though. My Attorney Getting Arrested

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Ok but I dont have to like it! Not a lot of time for RR to get its chemistry back before playoffs
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

I thought your were saying with a drunken slur "murcia"

Comment

Previous game in Houston, we had a hard time keeping guys like Gordon and Rivers from getting to the basket. Also Faried had a big night. At the time they were without Paul and Capela. We had a poor shooting night yet almost pulled off one of the most improbable comebacks of the season.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Ok but I dont have to like it! Not a lot of time for RR to get its chemistry back before playoffs
                              Chemistry? Peak RR is when we're arguing.

Comment

New fresh site. I'm feeling a fresh win streak
                                Out for Load Management

Comment

Working...
                                X